Goalkeepers strip

allgers

Think the Goalkeeper strip is just a really honking, bright yellow. Nothing to be too fussed about. At the end of the day, strip has our crest and the five stars, I'd wear it proudly :thumbup:

probably a monitor that needs the colour adjusted...

One of our keeper strips from a few years ago was yellow, but the leaked photo in packaging made most people see it as white. Colour blind people got it right. It was yellow.

I remember my mate getting all scientific about it.

As far as I know we've had a yellow goalie top for years. Jerry Dawson was known as the Prince in the Yellow Jersey after all.

Remember McCloy with the yellow jersey, usually with the sleeves rolled up, for some reason shagger always seemed to wear a red top...

Long ago a yellow keepers top meant you had an international cap. Sometimes the Rangers keepers top was yellow others (till they were capped) it was a sort of orange/yellow. This changed in the late 60's.

Long ago a yellow keepers top meant you had an international cap. Sometimes the Rangers keepers top was yellow others (till they were capped) it was a sort of orange/yellow. This changed in the late 60's.

I quite like that. They should reintroduce that!