Richard Foster 5-4-1 Here To Stay.

minstral

It just seems like we are trying to be over complicated by trying these odd formations and set ups. Chile & Holland played these systems because it suited the players that the manager had at his disposal the best. It doesn't suit our players.

4-4-2 with Boyd & Miller upfront, Aird and Templeton out wide and MacLeod & Black in the middle of the park is what we need to stick with.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a question for you BP9

what were your thoughts on ally saying that he couldnt rest daly at the end of last season (when the league was won) because we had no other options?

Disappointed - but I don't expect perfection - and I am sure he had his reasons. I trust him and not really interested in looking for fault all the time - prefer looking at the MANY things he has and is doing righ.

Disappointed - but I don't expect perfection - and I am sure he had his reasons. I trust him and not really interested in looking for fault all the time - prefer looking at the MANY things he has and is doing righ.

i am sure he had his reasons as well, the fact he tried to fob the fans off with that god awful excuse that he used is a joke

as for the many things he has and is doing right, fancy listing them? just out of curiosity

No point in deploying Chile's and Hollands tactics when we struggle to keep the ball for a period of time. Ain't going to work for us ever. Get miller and boys up front with Gallagher and Clark as back up. A sign of madness is trying the same stuff and hoping for a different result. Give up ally as its painful to watch