Travel offer to Derby

hampden86

Have 2 or 3 spare seats in my car, hoping to fill up so petrol costs could be shared.

Leaving Edinburgh Saturday Aug 2nd 5am. ( Can pick up ) Arrive Derby approx 10am. Departing Sunday morning. Arrive back Edinburgh 3-4pm depending on departure time

Also may have 2 or 3 spare match tickets ( confirm on Sunday once Manchester Bear gets back to me )

Have a twin room booked at Ramada 0.4 miles from stadium. The other bed is free at the moment. Room cost £48 so would happily accept £20 for other bed.

WATP

Have 2 or 3 spare seats in my car, hoping to fill up so petrol costs could be shared.

Leaving Edinburgh Saturday Aug 2nd 5am. ( Can pick up ) Arrive Derby approx 10am. Departing Sunday morning. Arrive back Edinburgh 3-4pm depending on departure time

Also may have 2 or 3 spare match tickets ( confirm on Sunday once Manchester Bear gets back to me )

Have a twin room booked at Ramada 0.4 miles from stadium. The other bed is free at the moment. Room cost £48 so would happily accept £20 for other bed.

WATP

Bo'nessbear was looking for a lift in the 'Derby help' thread.

Hilarious gags guys. No wonder RM gets slated on FF sometimes.

For the avoidance of doubt for the wannabe stand ups and the hard of thinking.

"Genuine offer from hetrosexual shaven faced Bear"

Have you already made your way through the men of ff and decided to cast yer poop chute on RM?

Hilarious gags guys. No wonder RM gets slated on FF sometimes.

For the avoidance of doubt for the wannabe stand ups and the hard of thinking.

"Genuine offer from hetrosexual shaven faced Bear"

Was just about to take you up on yer offer till ye told me ye where clean shaven, had visions of yer beard tickling my baws, I'm out.

Am betting all the stand ups are season ticket renewers..

PS Can you be my pals as I"ve never had any, even online

lighten up ffs.

Maybe the internet isn't for you if you struggle with a wee bit of banter.