Scott Gallacher Signs for Hearts

PaulReid

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klos was not a world class goalkeeper. :lol:

A great goalkeeper for us, but certainly not world class.

Stefan Klos (born 16 August 1971) is a German retired footballer who played as a goalkeeper.

His 17-year career was solely associated with Borussia Dortmund and Rangers, winning 13 major titles with both teams combined, including four Scottish Premier League titles and the 1997 Champions League.

I would count that as world class.

Stefan Klos (born 16 August 1971) is a German retired footballer who played as a goalkeeper.

His 17-year career was solely associated with Borussia Dortmund and Rangers, winning 13 major titles with both teams combined, including four Scottish Premier League titles and the 1997 Champions League.

I would count that as world class.

Is Paul Lambert world class? Winning trophies doesn't make you world class.

Would get into a 'world 11'.

David Alaba is the best LB in the world and second best fullback behind Lahm and is yet to be in a world 11, assuming you mean world 11 as in the FIFA TOTY? Same goes with Muller, Aguero, Reus, the list is endless.

David Alaba is the best LB in the world and second best fullback behind Lahm and is yet to be in a world 11, assuming you mean world 11 as in the FIFA TOTY? Same goes with Muller, Aguero, Reus, the list is endless.

As in could be argued, in no sense could a case be put forward for Klos as the best keeper in the world.

As in could be argued, in no sense could a case be put forward for Klos as the best keeper in the world.

I agree. Klos wasnt a world class goalie. A very good keeper at that time. The only reason he wasnt in the germany team was Oliver khan, probably one of the top 5 keepers of all.

At the end of the day though, WTF does 'world class' actually mean?

I agree. Klos wasnt a world class goalie. A very good keeper at that time. The only reason he wasnt in the germany team was Oliver khan, probably one of the top 5 keepers of all.

At the end of the day though, WTF does 'world class' actually mean?

I would say it would be a player that has the ability to walk into the first Xi of the majority ofteams in the world and was a household name amongst football fans.

I thought I was the best LB

Why are you guys arguing about Klos ??????

"Allan's Goalkeeping hero growing up was Rangers legend Andy 'The Goalie' Goram who he had as a mentor in his early years at Rangers along with first team goalie coach Alan Hodgkinson."

Goram was his mentor....not Klos