EPL Fantasy Football 2014/15

Iakona

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Cech, so with him not playing Krul came in. Ill need to bin Cech at some point. Expected more from Mata and Hazard. Goni keep them for another few weeks though.

Hazard is still golden, expect him to torch Leicester. Mata's a tougher one; good fixtures but I hate to lose team value this early and if he blanks this weekend, I'd really consider a transfer.

Hazard is still golden, expect him to torch Leicester. Mata's a tougher one; good fixtures but I hate to lose team value this early and if he blanks this weekend, I'd really consider a transfer.

I know mate. Man U have a pretty easy next 5/6 games, so hopefully Mata will come good.

Used my wildcard,when I picked my team first time round loaded it with expensive midfielders and defenders and was left with next to nothing for some decent strikers....now have Costa and Jovetic as my main front 2 with a team that also has Courtois,Debuchy,Kompany and Fabregas so a lot happier with that tbh.

Quite happy with my squad and won't change it regardless of my average score in week 1.

Wee bit concerned about George Boyd not even making the first team squad at the weekend, then he appeared in the starting line-up in the Europa League and thought 'he's back in' then he got subbed in that game. :disappointment:

Concerned now. Will make a couple of changes after GW2 hoping I don't need to drop him to passenger status.

Used my wildcard,when I picked my team first time round loaded it with expensive midfielders and defenders and was left with next to nothing for some decent strikers....now have Costa and Jovetic as my main front 2 with a team that also has Courtois,Debuchy,Kompany and Fabregas so a lot happier with that tbh.

Just be careful with Jovetic - figure he's third choice behind Dzeko and Aguero and that value could well come down after this weekend.

Just be careful with Jovetic - figure he's third choice behind Dzeko and Aguero and that value could well come down after this weekend.

Aye was thinking that after I did it, still better than what I had think I was half pushed when I picked my team first time around and left myself with 16 mill for 3 strikers.....

I think 5/6 of my team will be fairly decent regular scorers.

tempted to use my WC already. my team is awful. although I have 3 Man City players still to play tomorrow

Unless you've got your eye on a couple players who you think are going to rise out of your budget stick it out until the transfer window shuts. If memory serves me right the first international break is when most folks use the first WC and the prices go nuts so makes sense to get in before them, but I'd say you can't be taking any more punts, just solid picks.