EPL Fantasy Football 2014/15

Iakona

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it's time to pull Sigurdsson out now. Bony is away to Man City and he was playing deeper yesterday with Oliveria playing in the number 10 role. Getting him out for either Chadli or Eriksen wouldn't be the worst move IMO.

I think it's time to get rid of Austin too. QPR are shit away from home and they play Southampton, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton, Chelsea in their next five home games so i think the goals will dry up for him soon too.

• 2 weeks later...

Does your second wildcard need to be used by the end of the window tomorrow?

No. This one is to do you the 2nd half of the season.

From the Premier League website:

You can play 2 wildcards a season.One wildcard can be played at any time. The January Wildcard can only be used after Gameweek 20 starts (1 Jan 11:30) until Gameweek 23 ends (7 Feb 11:30).

Played mine last night.

With Fabregas, Sanchez, Hazard, Costa & Kane all in my team I was relatively happy with the core of my team because I've been climbing my leagues for weeks now but I changed my defence, my second keeper, one midfielder and a striker with the wildcard.

Pretty happy with my squad for now although I'd like a better striker than Defoe.

Kane or Fabregas for captain this weekend.

Kanes at home against Arsenal and could get a few but then Fabregas is away to Villa and could get a few assists and possibly a goal :ph34r:

Would probably go Fabregas out of those two. Arsenal seem to have improved a lot defensively.

I'm pinning my hopes on Aguero at home to Hull.

• 3 weeks later...

How many players is everyone going to be able to field this week? No Chelsea or Spurs.

Think I'm looking at 10.

I'll lose Kane, Eriksen, Hazard, Costa & Fabregas.

What actually happens because I don't even have enough players to field a team. Do you just get points for the players you have available?

I'll lose Kane, Eriksen, Hazard, Costa & Fabregas.

What actually happens because I don't even have enough players to field a team. Do you just get points for the players you have available?

Yeah exactly that. It's worth thinking about transferring out some players who won't play if you can. Bear in mind though that Spurs (and I think QPR) have a double gameweek the following weekend in which you'll get points from their two matches.

Chelsea don't have their double gameweek to catch up until week 33 which is 6 weeks away so no big advantage in holding onto them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...