• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ibrox was on our TV news here tonite in New Zealand

lots of footage of the fans and stadium

Rangers were mentioned as well

was brilliant albeit weird to see Ibrox with the Rangers playing!

had some Scottish geezer going on about how he wanted Scotland to be independent, next to him was a kiwi girl decked out in her New Zealand flag saying there was no-way we'd ever be losing the Union flag from our New Zealand national flag

Go you kiwi's!

10315953_600x400.jpg

There were more than that. Only gaps really in the corners. 48k upwards, I would say. Most gaps were because at any one time loads of people were milling about outside or at the maaaaaaasive food queues. About 40 fucking minutes for some grub.

That apart it was great fun. Loads of Kiwis, Aussies, Canadians, English, various African nationalities and all sorts of others.

Ibrox, of course, looked beautiful. My pics....

rangersmedia-1406414503-U61865.jpg

rangersmedia-1406414615-U61865.jpg

Stunning pictures (tu)

Cheers! Might have seen me with my South Africa top on. :pipe:

Mate was born in South Africa and wanted me to fly his colours.

Gonna be a tough one tomorrow for me: SA v Scotland, I'll be wearing an SA top and cheering on Scotland!

May well have done!

Haha!

Enjoy your day!

Any noticeable difference on the outside or the concourses etc?

the only differences i've noticed is that they've plasted some big banners around the stairwells of the bill struth stand and above the rangers store. i'll try get some pictures to show you

this is the only one i can find at the moment. can't find the one of the store.

BtiPo9NIEAAxiHN.jpg

Any noticeable difference on the outside or the concourses etc?

The concourse in the Copland rear didn't look like there had been any work done on it and on the outside apart from temporary airport security style entry points and huge games logos on the corners of the stadium I didn't notice any difference

The concourse in the Copland rear didn't look like there had been any work done on it and on the outside apart from temporary airport security style entry points and huge games logos on the corners of the stadium I didn't notice any difference

I'd just add that the front of the stadium (Ed Drive) was cordoned off as, with so many teams, they looked to be using the football centre over the road for changing & warmups.

Also, the signage around the food kiosks was changed, which actually made quite a bit of difference in the Club Deck.

Can't wait until the champions league anthem is belting out around our magnificent home once again

I'll be happy when I know John Greig MBE feels comfortable enough with how things are being run, that he's back in his righfull place.