Ibrox Stadium

Swagger

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ibrox is looking mighty fine tonight. Hope we get more rugby at Ibrox in the future

Why not Soccer Sevens? 10 hours entertainment. Invitational event, Rangers board should look in to something like that.

Just back from the 7s at Ibrox great night sitting in my seat drinking a beer Ibrox looking great as always.as for the sticker man fuck it's a sticker must be some buzz a grown man putting a sticker in a stadium you mum aunty father mcbumferty must be proud of you.best stadium in Scotland by far.

Crowd are brilliant. 40k at it.

Ibrox looks amazing.

Bbc mentioned that and RFC.

There were more than that. Only gaps really in the corners. 48k upwards, I would say. Most gaps were because at any one time loads of people were milling about outside or at the maaaaaaasive food queues. About 40 fucking minutes for some grub.

That apart it was great fun. Loads of Kiwis, Aussies, Canadians, English, various African nationalities and all sorts of others.

Ibrox, of course, looked beautiful. My pics....

rangersmedia-1406414503-U61865.jpg

rangersmedia-1406414615-U61865.jpg

Was the club deck open ?

Aye. Pretty full by all accounts. Trust me, Ibrox was packed apart from the Govan/Copland/Broomy corners which had a few patches.

I believe the stated sales were 47500 about a week ago and sales were still ongoing.

It was - our seats were just above Inigo's from the look of it!

(Nice pics, btw, Inigo)

Full, too!

Edit - sorry - was replying to Sergio's post!

It's been a looong day!

Cheers! Might have seen me with my South Africa top on. :pipe:

Mate was born in South Africa and wanted me to fly his colours.

Gonna be a tough one tomorrow for me: SA v Scotland, I'll be wearing an SA top and cheering on Scotland!

Aussie commentators "ibrox, home to one of the most famous football teams in the world"

Love it

Aussie commentators "ibrox, home to one of the most famous football teams in the world"

and they also said the pitch was absolutey perfect (or words to that effect) then to top it off the report from the news wire service said; " The Rugby 7's are being played at Ibrox Park, the home of European giants,Rangers FC" :praise::thumbup:

Get that up you ya bunch of tarrier cunts :moon: