My first advert on gumtree about football programmes

Eck the bear

A dealer up at my door with 400 selik programmes he said if I didn't want them he'd bin them, Some against Rangers,I didn't have, I sold a couple of bulk lots and with the proceeds I bought Rangers v Aberdeen, SCF 1953, I'm still lumbered with a lot but, it turned out not to be too bad all in all.

So i see lol, fuck having tarrier programmes it wouldn't be me but as a collector of memorabilia fair play to the guy.

My collection consists entirely of Rangers programmes, the rest are to sell. I had to buy a lot of 21 today to get one Rangers away,62/63, these are the trials of an anorak.

It's just a bastard you've got to buy a pile of pish to get the one thing you want eh lol.

Aye, but very common. The only thing that really annoys me is dealers buying a load of current away programmes and sell them at 3 times the face value. There is a guy I know that gets me away programmes at cost but he wasn't at any friendlies. I paid £12 for Brora & Buckie programmes

Aye, but very common. The only thing that really annoys me is dealers buying a load of current away programmes and sell them at 3 times the face value. There is a guy I know that gets me away programmes at cost but he wasn't at any friendlies. I paid £12 for Brora & Buckie programmes

Next time if you're gonna be stuck for a game, try putting out a shout here.

RM members have been known to help each other out in the past by picking up an extra programme for someone. You never know, you might even have something they fancy in exchange. (tu)

do you have yesterday's programme?

Pm me your address if you don't.