I'm worried by how far we are behind Celtic

GOAT

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So because celtic are getting horsed in Europe people are just going to forget or ignore or own shortcomings against teams like Raith Rovers, Albion Rovers, Dundee Utd, Ventura County Fusion as well as watching us toil for long spells against the worst Hibs team in about a decade less than 24 hours ago?

celtic are fucking garbage, but sadly we are even worse.

Excellent post RB.

There is an undercurrent of Bears who are getting increasingly pissed off with all the fan groups and so-called leaders of these groups continually putting out their own views.

These are NOT my views.

They do NOT speak for me.

The fight back to the top will be hard and the supporters who don't have much to say, on Internet forums and RSCs, will be the life blood of our club.

These groups are a regime in their own right, including RM. We all know what should be done, the concerted effort to put Rangers in their rightful place, looking down on the rest as they chase us.

I don't care how far in front any Scottish club is. They all know its just a matter of time.

Well said!

6-1 crying-with-laughter.gif

oh how worried I am about the absoutely amazing quailty of Celtic. NOT

If anything they are weaker than before, their two performances here against a team Collins said were rubbish is pretty woeful.

The truth is we are still a year behind and i hope we do improve but this constant bashing of our team and manager is the most woeful and tiresome thing about this place. Hence why i rarely go on it now every week its "...we love Ally.... we hate Ally.... back and forth....hes a great manager....hes a terrible manager..." Oh because all of you are experts and would be brilliant in his impossible situation, i find it all now f***** pathetic and just downright comical, we have enough people who hate us, pretty much everyone how about get behind your own team, players and manager once in a while.

All this nonsense about "...oh woe is us we got beat by Ventura in a preason friendly, how will we go on, plenty of teams have lost in preason, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool everyone, get a grip, if Celtic are so much better there is plenty of seats at Parkhead avaliable

Excellent post RB.

There is an undercurrent of Bears who are getting increasingly pissed off with all the fan groups and so-called leaders of these groups continually putting out their own views.

These are NOT my views.

They do NOT speak for me.

The fight back to the top will be hard and the supporters who don't have much to say, on Internet forums and RSCs, will be the life blood of our club.

These groups are a regime in their own right, including RM. We all know what should be done, the concerted effort to put Rangers in their rightful place, looking down on the rest as they chase us.

I don't care how far in front any Scottish club is. They all know its just a matter of time.

I totally agree mate I am SO SICK of these 'fans' speaking for everyone. They sure as **** dont speak for me and alot of supporters I know. You don't want to turn up for the games, want to hide behind computers slagging everyone, fantastic then I won't have to listen to you *****at the games and I can enjoy them SUPPORTING MY TEAM...

So because celtic are getting horsed in Europe people are just going to forget or ignore or own shortcomings against teams like Raith Rovers, Albion Rovers, Dundee Utd, Ventura County Fusion as well as watching us toilfor long spells against the worst Hibs team in about a decade less than 24 hours ago?

Aye ok, fuck sake get a grip, we know how bad we are, but this is just a bit of fun that they cunts deserve, and lightens it just that wee bit for our lads, nothing better than gloating at your rivals suffering , bring it on i say!!

They're being pumped atm but if we played them they'd thump us a good 4-0.

Ally is a dreadful manager and Celtic atm are a better team and will clearly be right up for playing us the next time it happens. Tonight isn't a reflection at all on how they will play against us next time we meet

We're shit btw

They'd still beat us 3/4-0

If your so bothered, and we are so shit there seems to be lots of empty seats at Parkhead often and Murryfield at the moment to support a 'better' team. When I start worrying about how 'good' Celtic are, its all over for me, lol

If your so bothered, and we are so shit there seems to be lots of empty seats at Parkhead often and Murryfield at the moment to support a 'better' team. When I start worrying about how 'good' Celtic are, its all over for me, lol

What a daft thing to say :lol:

If you think currently we're better than Celtic you're off your rocker

We have an inept manager. We have no scouting system in place. Our youth system leaves a lot to be desired.

The summer of 2012 was the best chance to build something at Rangers, we had zero debt, plenty of money in the bank, we should have invested big bucks into the youth development, into scouting, into coaching, made Auchenhowie our golden egg. Instead we've wasted it on shite and come next summer (providing we actually win this league) we'll be miles behind this mhob who have plenty of money in their bank. I worry they could rack up 10 in a row and catch up on us big time on titles won. Anyone that isn't worried about that is living in the clouds.

The chance to rebuild the club inside out isn't gone but it will be a slower process now, we need a bit of stability and a manager that we all know can bring that stability and not accept sub standard pish, and if i was our CEO I would be on the phone to Walter Smith and begging him for a third stint in charge. He is the only type of manager who can stop the rot, he took us from Paul le Guen to European finalists in a year and a half and took us from nobodies to champions of the country three years in a row.

No doubt the usual ones will give me abuse here, but Allys time is up, and we need someone to come in clear the shite out and read the others the riot act. Smith is that man.

Think they should be worrying about how far they are behind us.

So because celtic are getting horsed in Europe people are just going to forget or ignore or own shortcomings against teams like Raith Rovers, Albion Rovers, Dundee Utd, Ventura County Fusion as well as watching us toil for long spells against the worst Hibs team in about a decade less than 24 hours ago?

Celtic getting horsed in Europe means they will be considerably weakened over the next 12 months making it harder for them to get CL football next season as well. That's a potential £30,000,000 loss in revenue for them over 2 seasons by the time Rangers get back into the Premiership.

They will have to drastically cut back on the quality of players they have and even if Rangers don't get better they are going down at a dramatic rate. The difference in quality will be marginal at best next season between both teams as they simple have to sell and sell big just to break even now.

Celtic getting horsed in Europe means they will be considerably weakened over the next 12 months making it will be harder for them to get CL football next season as well. That's a potential £30,000,000 loss in revenue for them over 2 seasons by the time Rangers get back into the Premiership.

They will have to drastically cut back on the quality of players they have and even if Rangers don't get better they are going down at a dramatic rate. The difference in quality will be marginal at best next season between both teams as they simple have to sell and sell big just to break even now.

They are getting worse but we still need investment in our squad to being it to a level where it could be anywhere close to challenging them over a 38 game season and right now I don't see where that investment is going to come from.

Given what we have been through recently, surely no other Bear can begrudge another having a wee snigger tonight at the expense of that lot.

We all know about our troubles, but part of being a Bear is hating the Mhanks and enjoying their misfortune. Let your hair down for once tonight lads, it cannot do any harm.

Not as far behind as you might think now hahaha

I actually think we would run them close even with this team & Ally, if their team and manager stayed the same.

With proper investment I don't think it's daft to think that we could win the SPFL next season

Ally is Smith (In his 2nd spell with the club).

Same tactics, same disappointing fitba.

The biggest difference between them is Smith had 20 million quid worth of talent to get him out of a hole when things got difficult.

If you want to change the manager, fine, but lets bring in someone with new coaching ideas and vision that will take the first team forward whilst inspiring our youth.