Union Bears

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part timers? Not sure I know a part time Rangers fan.

If I had to give them a tag, then it would be "principled"

Like me, you may not agree with how those principals are applied but if you are a true Ranger then at the least you can respect where those principals come from.

Fantastic group. Best on the british Isles and far better than any micks. From what I've heard they have been harrased by the club and law enforcement officers. I think they're a bit to few in numbers too make a impact with boycotts yet,but perhaps in the future?

Keeping british support alive while english support dies a slow death!

Fantastic group. Best on the british Isles and far better than any micks. From what I've heard they have been harrased by the club and law enforcement officers. I think they're a bit to few in numbers too make a impact with boycotts yet,but perhaps in the future?

Anybody translate this?

The UB were harassed by the club and the polis,and English supporters aren't British or something or other.

How were they harassed by the club?And if they want to call themselves "ultras" which has basically the same connotations as calling yourself a casual in the eyes of the polis, and stand together mostly youths in uniform dress blatantly drawing attention to themselves, which none of them are ignorant of, why do they claim that theyre harassed by the polis? Id respect them more if they didnt act like such victims. They stand together and light flares that they know are illegal then act like their being wrongfully singled out when the polis surround them?

How were they harassed by the club?And if they want to call themselves "ultras" which has basically the same connotations as calling yourself a casual in the eyes of the polis, and stand together mostly youths in uniform dress blatantly drawing attention to themselves, which none of them are ignorant of, why do they claim that theyre harassed by the polis? Id respect them more if they didnt act like such victims. They stand together and light flares that they know are illegal then act like their being wrongfully singled out when the polis surround them?

Mr Brightside asked for a translation of Nordmann's post and that's what I could make of it......

I am not a fan of so called fan groups, as I reckon the whole stadium should be creating an atmosphere, not just a section. However, these guys do create a good atmosphere, and some comments on here are a disgrace. These guys support Rangers, go to the games and create an atmosphere. True Rangers fans in my book. Some folk on here seem to think they are septic fans, judging by the comments!

UBs are great and hope to see them at every game , some if the comments here are pretty disrespectful

Respect has to be earned,and what happened to going to every game but will pay at the gate......seems they are not and will just cherry pick selected games........respect......aye right.

Theses groups have forgotten its Rangers presence that's important not theirs.

I agree.

There shouldn't be any area reserved for them. If they want a block of seats they should have bought their season tickets.

What a load of crap. Saying the are the best fans in Britain? They don't even watch the football and now they won't even go to all the games? That doesn't sound like the best group of fans in Scotland let alone Britain.

The club and law harassing them? We all know what we can and can't sing or write on banners yet they still have add ons to some songs.

The Blue Order done the right thing moving away from the neds (not all of them but there is a lot).

The Blue Order are a better fan group and generated plenty of noise and movement at the Hibs game.

I wonder if anyone from Ub will come on here and defend not going to every game like they promised, and people will lap it up as gospel, if you like little neds singing songs (like last year near the end) about players that aren't even there, then every 20 mins "Sack the board" even though they should be getting behind the team at that point. TBO have a lot to do to keep the atmosphere and they tried their best on tuesday but needs to be louder for what tomorrow is about and how much it matters.

There section is where Broxi visits and you can get your face painted.

Their or there? Most adults can spell and use grammar correctly.

Maybe you should get Broxi to teach you, while painting your face, instead of slagging off other Bears.

Just a thought....