Union Bears

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely not. I don't see why it should have to be tolerated by people that have paid money to watch a game without having their view constantly obstructed by people standing and jumping about acting the arse

Think thats the idea of them having their own section is it not?

Still convinced ur taking the piss. If you want peace to watch the game you would be better in front of the tv? A good atmosphere makes a game for me. Id of loved to see how you would of coped with the copland nutter, Walter Smith tried to get him back coz he created a good atmosphere and in turn the players produced on the park

Think thats the idea of them having their own section is it not?

Still convinced ur taking the piss. If you want peace to watch the game you would be better in front of the tv? A good atmosphere makes a game for me. Id of loved to see how you would of coped with the copland nutter, Walter Smith tried to get him back coz he created a good atmosphere and in turn the players produced on the park

love the atmosphere UBs bring, just hope they will be going all season.if not atmosphere will be shit.

everyone entitled to own opinions regard ally, until someone acts immature and calls the man a fucking wank.shocking

Think he is saying his managerial abilities are wank, he ain't far wrong with that one. Pretty sure he likes Coisty the man and the player, but as a manager he does leave a lot to be desired.

As for the jumping up and down bit, well you know what your going to get in certain sections of the ground so it is your own lookout in my view.

With BNB though, the Bog roll on the pitch, flares et all annoy the tits off me, "No pyro no party" is another thing that bores me to death too, we are not going to get away with it so why?

I don't think they're not Rangers fans, I just think they're a bit thick - same with tbo as well in all honesty. I get the argument that we need a bit of atmosphere, but I'd like to see it improve stadium wide, not just in two sections of the BF full of little chavs singing songs in 2014 they know nothing about - but that's another argument for another day and one that will probably get me more abuse , so I'll stop here...

I don't think they're not Rangers fans, I just think they're a bit thick - same with tbo as well in all honesty. I get the argument that we need a bit of atmosphere, but I'd like to see it improve stadium wide, not just in two sections of the BF full of little chavs singing songs in 2014 they know nothing about - but that's another argument for another day and one that will probably get me more abuse , so I'll stop here...

I'm pretty sure yer a tarrier my wee cherub

A section was sorted because they are so little season tickets, id imagine.

If you phoned up Rangers and asked for a block booking of tickets, im sure they'd be more than happy to help use out as well.

The groups opinions on the board have been argued on here to the death. But 17,000 less season ticket holders than last season?

A section was sorted because they are so little season tickets, id imagine.

If you phoned up Rangers and asked for a block booking of tickets, im sure they'd be more than happy to help use out as well.

The groups opinions on the board have been argued on here to the death. But 17,000 less season ticket holders than last season?

The 17K are not down to the UoF, they haven't got that many members. More down to our esteemed manager and coaching staff.

The 17K are not down to the UoF, they haven't got that many members. More down to our esteemed manager and coaching staff.

Never said they were. They don't like the board and hit them where it hurts.

A wee girl had a poster at the game and she wasn't far off.

'No fans on the board

No fans of the board

Fans bored'

Never said they were. They don't like the board and hit them where it hurts.

A wee girl had a poster at the game and she wasn't far off.

'No fans on the board

No fans of the board

Fans bored'

Malcolm Murray's daughter, so hardly a shock.

So can you tell us why they aren't at every match? I thought the whole point was to not give the board up front money but still support the team game to game?

Malcolm Murray's daughter, so hardly a shock.

So can you tell us why they aren't at every match? I thought the whole point was to not give the board up front money but still support the team game to game?

They're going game by game just not as a group

Annoys the life of out of me that fans want to go to the fitbaw to "sit and watch a game in peace", Modern fitbaw is utterly rank rotten, back in the 70's, 80's and 90's, the whole stadium would be absolutely rocking, though perhaps that's the problem... it's the same fans from that era that still take up those seats, and simply don't have it in them to bounce around anymore.

Tell you what's worse than the Union Bears... fans that sit in Ibrox, on their fucking phones, snapchatting their pals, they're really cunts.

Think he is saying his managerial abilities are wank, he ain't far wrong with that one. Pretty sure he likes Coisty the man and the player, but as a manager he does leave a lot to be desired.

As for the jumping up and down bit, well you know what your going to get in certain sections of the ground so it is your own lookout in my view.

With BNB though, the Bog roll on the pitch, flares et all annoy the tits off me, "No pyro no party" is another thing that bores me to death too, we are not going to get away with it so why?

(tu)

I'll always hold Ally in high regard as a man and as a player for us. He'll always be a club legend but he is a truly awful manager.

As for the atmosphere thing im taking the piss :pipe:

Id genuinely like a response from the club as to why this group who havent displayed any loyalty to the club over this ST debacle and who have vocally backed it and been one of the most instrumental in giving the boycott a voice, have been given their own section? Something no one else gets? The board are just showing how spineless they are. Folk call SOS fannies for causing such a divide but back UBs who are just as guilty because they sing a few songs, theyve caused as much division as any other group. And they still get their own section? Baffling. Hell mend the board.