Gasparotto

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See these type if players and situations make me laugh to myself

What has Luca done to warrant this internet hype? Don't hear fans on my supporters bus or at games saying oh that Gasparrato looks a player

McCoist sees these boys day in day out, I mean people even wanted the boy Murdoch in the team for Falkirk , is it just cause they're young? Honestly , I am by no means a fan of the imposter in the dugout but it's getting silly now if young boys aren't good enough and he's getting flak for NOT playing them

What has Luca done to warrant this internet hype? Don't hear fans on my supporters bus or at games saying oh that Gasparrato looks a player

McCoist sees these boys day in day out, I mean people even wanted the boy Murdoch in the team for Falkirk , is it just cause they're young? Honestly , I am by no means a fan of the imposter in the dugout but it's getting silly now if young boys aren't good enough and he's getting flak for NOT playing them

Three guys on my RSC go and watch the youth teams every week aswell, so I'll go with their opinion if that's ok? They are still disgusted we didn't do more to keep Telfer. What does that tell you?

Three guys on my RSC go and watch the youth teams every week aswell, so I'll go with their opinion if that's ok? They are still disgusted we didn't do more to keep Telfer. What does that tell you?

Playing in a youth team set up is totally different from playing against the grown-ups. I'd expect that to be obvious.

Ah yes telfer

I mean people on here were having a break down at the thought Charlie teller was joining DU

I don't watch any other Scottish games maybe someone could tell me, did he start other day for them? Run the game? Spray iniesta like passes about the pitch?

That's all it is though people basing his ability on youth games , maybe he lacks the ability or confidence to make step up .

Ah yes telfer

I mean people on here were having a break down at the thought Charlie teller was joining DU

I don't watch any other Scottish games maybe someone could tell me, did he start other day for them? Run the game? Spray iniesta like passes about the pitch?

That's all it is though people basing his ability on youth games , maybe he lacks the ability or confidence to make step up .

Did Law? Did Black? Did Templeton?

You're forgetting one thing, McCoist knows fuck all about football management.

Playing in a youth team set up is totally different from playing against the grown-ups. I'd expect that to be obvious.

The four Hearts players who were on the losing side of the youth cup final just a few months ago didn't seem to struggle playing against the "grown ups" on Sunday did they?