Gasparotto

Of course our youths are never good enough. They're never encouraged and if they don't turn it on in one, maybe 2 games, they're dumped. What a fucking rotten system, if you can call it that!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gasparotto had an absolute nightmare against Buckie and Brora. We should have been 3-0 down at half time against Brora and everytime it was because he lost his man. Just lucky their finishing was awful.

He had his chance in 2 pre season games and blew it, simple as that.

I've never in my life been so disheartened by everything going on

Board are cunts robing us blind

Manager is good guy but utterly useless

Team is rank fucking rotten with average age 30+

Fucking grim

That's the gist of it.

And it all starts at the top of that list (actually, to be fair its' been going on longer than they've been here) but it continues. Get that right and the other stuff can be dealt with.

Ah yes telfer

I mean people on here were having a break down at the thought Charlie teller was joining DU

I don't watch any other Scottish games maybe someone could tell me, did he start other day for them? Run the game? Spray iniesta like passes about the pitch?

That's all it is though people basing his ability on youth games , maybe he lacks the ability or confidence to make step up .

Charlie Telfer came on as a substitute at Pittodrie on Saturday.

Remind me how many of the Youth Cup winning squad made our bench on Sunday.

Charlie left us for the simple reason that under the present management team he would never progress, whilst under McNamara he will develop as a player who is trusted by those in charge.

It's interesting how many of our youngsters have been rumoured to have attitude problems over the last few years.

At first I thought they were cunts but the more I think about it the more I think that I would have an attitude problem too If I knew that no matter what I did in training or friendlies I'd have no chance of being given a run in the first team.

It's like buying your burd flowers every day and taking her for dinner every night knowing you have no chance of your hole, it's only a matter of time before you stop trying.

I've never in my life been so disheartened by everything going on

Board are cunts robing us blind

Manager is good guy but utterly useless

Team is rank fucking rotten with average age 30+

Fucking grim

The board are robbing us blind? Really? This board...?

See these type if players and situations make me laugh to myself

What has Luca done to warrant this internet hype? Don't hear fans on my supporters bus or at games saying oh that Gasparrato looks a player

McCoist sees these boys day in day out, I mean people even wanted the boy Murdoch in the team for Falkirk , is it just cause they're young? Honestly , I am by no means a fan of the imposter in the dugout but it's getting silly now if young boys aren't good enough and he's getting flak for NOT playing them

Well McCoist also picks Jig for EVERY game I'd actually go as far to say that his judgement of players is severely clouded.

Gasparotto had an absolute nightmare against Buckie and Brora. We should have been 3-0 down at half time against Brora and everytime it was because he lost his man. Just lucky their finishing was awful.

He had his chance in 2 pre season games and blew it, simple as that.

2 games? Is that it? 2 fucking games to show you what he has to offer, listen if thats the mentality around ibrox these days then why in the fuck is 95% of the first team playing week in week out?

It's interesting how many of our youngsters have been rumoured to have attitude problems over the last few years.

At first I thought they were cunts but the more I think about it the more I think that I would have an attitude problem too If I knew that no matter what I did in training or friendlies I'd have no chance of being given a run in the first team.

It's like buying your burd flowers every day and taking her for dinner every night knowing you have no chance of your hole, it's only a matter of time before you stop trying.

Speaking from personal experience here are you ?

Charlie Telfer came on as a substitute at Pittodrie on Saturday.

Remind me how many of the Youth Cup winning squad made our bench on Sunday.

Charlie left us for the simple reason that under the present management team he would never progress, whilst under McNamara he will develop as a player who is trusted by those in charge.

Telfer came on in the 83 min when DU were 2-0 up let's wait and see how many games he actually starts for them this season.

Telfer came on in the 83 min when DU were 2-0 up let's wait and see how many games he actually starts for them this season.

Still getting game time, something he never got here.

He knows if he trains hard and applies himself he will get to play first team football at United.

Something that doesn't happen at our club because our manager refuses to drop his overpaid mistakes.

Compared to how many he would have started or even got on for us.

Behind Kyle Hutton was probably the last straw for Charlie.

Our best midfielder is now playing out wide to accommodate the undroppables so CT had no chance of being involved.

Still getting game time, something he never got here.

He knows if he trains hard and applies himself he will get to play first team football at United.

Something that doesn't happen at our club because our manager refuses to drop his overpaid mistakes.

Can you imagine how low the youngsters morale must be?

Gallagher gets a new contract then sees Boyd and Miller brought in to push him further out the equation, he could score ten in a friendly and know he has no chance of removing any of them from the team.

Training every day knowing your best chance of first team football is at another club must rip it right out of you.

Ah yes telfer

I mean people on here were having a break down at the thought Charlie teller was joining DU

I don't watch any other Scottish games maybe someone could tell me, did he start other day for them? Run the game? Spray iniesta like passes about the pitch?

That's all it is though people basing his ability on youth games , maybe he lacks the ability or confidence to make step up .

And how do we know if he had the confidence or ability to step up, we never even tried him

If you were manager, would you pick your pals or the best players? :pipe:

I would expect my 'pals' to respect my professionalism and knuckle down and work harder of they weren't up to scratch.

That's why he's not got it to be a boss, you have to make hard decisions and upset people, can you imagine Ally sacking Durrant like TLB did with Thompson?