So.... Jig plays no matter what

A game against a third division team in a diddy cup and mcculloch STILL starts! Why not give Murdoch a chance or McKay or Crawford or even better give Macleod a chance CM? So sick of mccoist....honestly will be flicking over when Chelsea game starts!

Hope you did. I tend to be more interested in Rangers, cause that's the team I support through thick and thin.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A game against a third division team in a diddy cup and mcculloch STILL starts! Why not give Murdoch a chance or McKay or Crawford or even better give Macleod a chance CM? So sick of mccoist....honestly will be flicking over when Chelsea game starts!

McCostalot's pals must be on 'appearance money' can think of no other reason.

Just shows he's much better further up the park either upfront or in the middle, no problem with McCulloch playing if he contributes, which he does from midfield.

He only hinders from the back.

Agree.Would say at falkirk he was decent, last night he is was good.Should be treated same as any other player. Position is his to lose, play well stay CM, play poorly should be benched next game. Not shoehorned into another position at the expense of someone who doesn't merit being dropped.

We were all moaning about him being finished as a cm during our last premier league season now people want him to start there he is finished. Maybe could do us a turn up front but not anywhere else on a regular basis.

In saying that he did play very well last night so hope he keeps it up

We were all moaning about him being finished as a cm during our last premier league season now people want him to start there he is finished. Maybe could do us a turn up front but not anywhere else on a regular basis.

I don't think he did, put aside his two goals for one minute; he was clumsy on the ball, often wasteful in possesion and couldn't keep up with the rest of the team's high pressing.

The problem is that McCoist WILL start him in every game he's fit for.

He's not good in midfield, but he is less detrimental to the team there than at CB. He's just so slow at CB that we play 20 yards deeper to protect him, isolating the strikers.

I don't think he did, put aside his two goals for one minute; he was clumsy on the ball, often wasteful in possesion and couldn't keep up with the rest of the team's high pressing.

But his two goals cant be put aside though. I thought he played as well as can be expected from any of our cms Lewis excepted.

The problem is that McCoist WILL start him in every game he's fit for.

He's not good in midfield, but he is less detrimental to the team there than at CB. He's just so slow at CB that we play 20 yards deeper to protect him, isolating the strikers.

I would only play him up front failing that he is a sub for my money

If he can continue last nights form on Sat, then I will be happy. I suppose that goes for the whole team. Only time will tell if last night was a turning point or not.

Dead right, and if the management will only realise that when you put players into their correct (In form) positions, the results will be better to digest for the support, and maybe, as you say Bear, we will move on and pass that turning point.

:7325:

But his two goals cant be put aside though. I thought he played as well as can be expected from any of our cms Lewis excepted.

yes they can given we scored 8 going on 20, clyde are a part time team from the division below us, we should be cuffing them and everyone should look better than them

however the 3 games proceeding it showed that mcculloch is pretty much fucking useless against a full time, fit team, he was fucking invisible against falkirk to the point where i thought he'd went off because our midfield was non existent

yes they can given we scored 8 going on 20, clyde are a part time team from the division below us, we should be cuffing them and everyone should look better than them

however the 3 games proceeding it showed that mcculloch is pretty much fucking useless against a full time, fit team, he was fucking invisible against falkirk to the point where i thought he'd went off because our midfield was non existent

They csnt be discounted as they were part of a good performance from him and the team.

what does his admittedly poor performance in the last games have to do with how he played last night?

By all means criticise the team and players management staff etc when we play well but at least praise them when we do well

Its true though take Boyds hat trick out and he was pish take young Lewis goals out and he was slightly below par for his standards

I would say Macleods overall game was excellent last night. Jig's performance was pretty poor, but you're right to say his goals shouldn't be set to one side. (tu)

I

Dead right, and if the management will only realise that when you put players into their correct (In form) positions, the results will be better to digest for the support, and maybe, as you say Bear, we will move on and pass that turning point.

:7325:

If only Ally would take heed of us he might save his job. :thumbup: