Ian Black

I would rather that miller got back into the team than black. He brings more to the table.

how can you compare a forward to a midfielder? <cr>

Miller shouldn't walk back in at the expense of Clark who's played like a man who hasn't been out of first team action for a season despite that being the case and Black should be dropped completely he's a terrible player and not required.

But who knows, maybe we'll see a 4-3-3 with Miller Clark and Boyd? be more like a 4-3-2-1 though

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian, I never said that miller should come in at the expense of Clark. In fact in another thread I said miller should support Clark and boyd. Miller should be in an attacking midfield role. Black should be punted.... With extreme prejudice.

Black slows the play down, poor passer of the ball, hopeless at free kicks and shooting. Miller should be an impact substitute when fit.

I hope that at the end of this season we let quiet a few go as they are not up to the standard required.