Allan McGregors Ice Bucket Challenge

julescotia

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He thinks he can jump ship when theres bother and chase the money, then come back when were doing better and getting near the top again? And some of our fans want us to sign him? :drugang:

Lad made a mistake and obviously regrets it.

If every Bear that had made a massive mistake was never allowed into Ibrox the place would be empty.

I'd say we have more pressing issues than caring about the who TUPE fiasco anyway.

Nice work for charity awareness but to me his name and that of his co traitors should be erased from our history. They should be replaced by the number of the jersey they wore. If any of them were ever re signed by our club I reckon that would finish it for me. No way we should welcome traitors back

Got erased from my history the day they betrayed us. Fuck them all.

Lad made a mistake and obviously regrets it.

If every Bear that had made a massive mistake was never allowed into Ibrox the place would be empty.

I'd say we have more pressing issues than caring about the who TUPE fiasco anyway.

Don't give a fuck.

He shat all over the club he said he loved.

That's not a mistake, it's a fucking crime.

Don't give a fuck.

He shat all over the club he said he loved.

That's not a mistake, it's a fucking crime.

Not saying you are of this opinion, but I've seen it said on here McCulloch is a parasite for staying. Damned if you do damned if you don't comes to mind. The only thing positive I can say for McGregor is he had the good sense not to hold a press conference like the other two tossers.

Not saying you are of this opinion, but I've seen it said on here McCulloch is a parasite for staying. Damned if you do damned if you don't comes to mind. The only thing positive I can say for McGregor is he had the good sense not to hold a press conference like the other two tossers.

I don't think I've seen him being called a parasite.

It's not a case of that at all with these players as they were almost certain to leave if the tuped over but we the club got a fee.

The very least these arseholes could have done after everything we done for them and their careers.

Who the fuck does he think he is? Nominating Rangers players as if hes still part of that elite group, hes not a Ranger and never again will be, Rangers did so much for him and he betrayed us, and should never be allowed back, and id like the club to tell him so. But knowing the club these days we'll probably invite him to come.

I hate the traitor cunts as much as anyone but all those saying if any come back they're done are being serious, then you obviously weren't that interested in the first place.

Nothing and nobody could ever make me chuck Rangers.