bother outside the ticket office at FT?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of boys in GF1 waved a Palestine flag near the end of the game and there was a bit of bother. I think the police took the two boys into the ticket office for their own safety and some people were trying to get to them.

The two boys are Rangers supporters from what I've seen on twitter.

Saw them do it.

It was 4 rows down from us in GF1 until a guy pulled the flag off them.

The older guy gave one of them a punch on the chin at the top of the stairway before the stewards rescued them.

Then outside a crowd was trying to get closer to them outside the ticket office and the polis used horses to make everyone to move away

after they unfurled the flag someone nearby grabbed it from them and flung it on the floor, they then stood up and applauded those around them before heading up the stairs to the exit where by that time a large-ish amount of bears where watching the last few minutes of the match. i was standing at the top of the aisle nearby the old fella and other who told them what for, i think he took a swing at one of them but couldn't really see for sure as one of them shoved the man next to me who fell to my right, helping him to stay on his feet then the two of them bolted for the exit door, i saw one of them getting spoken to by a pair of the stewards then when walking back towards the subway two mounted police were heading across towards them

also about half an hour before kick off a beggar was in amongst the Dumbarton fans lifted up his jacket to show his green and grey shirt, then threw his unwashed scarf into to the union bears section, he was from what i saw in the ground for about 2 minutes and then got told by the police to leave

Everycunt chanting superb etc. For someone hitting another bear over a flag that has no affect on them... Pathetic.

Just as there's some bears voting yes and some voting no, there are some who condone Israel's actions and some who do not.

I think a few people need to get fucking educated considering the Israelis murdered British police officers and bombed the King David hotel, directly targeting British military personnel... Sounds familiar. Can get fucked if anyone thinks I'd back Israel. They hate British soldiers almost as much as the scummy rebel bastards.

Everycunt chanting superb etc. For someone hitting another bear over a flag that has no affect on them... Pathetic.

Just as there's some bears voting yes and some voting no, there are some who condone Israel's actions and some who do not.

I think a few people need to get fucking educated considering the Israelis murdered British police officers and bombed the King David hotel, directly targeting British military personnel... Sounds familiar. Can get fucked if anyone thinks I'd back Israel. They hate British soldiers almost as much as the scummy rebel bastards.

Shut up

No need for the Palestinian flag today, just as there's no need for Israeli flags at our matches.

Educate yourself ffs. "They" don't hate British soldiers you tit.

Where's yer flag?

No need to assault a fellow bear based on their opinion with regards to international politics. Especially not for a crowd to be trying to get them. That's beyond pathetic.

So they should in theory be allowed to support the ira inside ibrox?

Being anti-Hamas does not make you pro-Israel. I'm just anti-terrorist.

Football is no place for it.