Conor McGrandles

Elfideldo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The moral of the story is, get Murray Park independant to the so called 'Rangers men' that manage our team - Walter and Ally in particular - and run it as a business. If the first team want the use if it, rent it out to them for running costs.

The first part of your message was spot on. The part i quote above is not. Mccoist and co have no "authority" over the youth teams at all. It is run as a business and they even need permission to call up players.

Can't afford him due to the bhoycotters

Your a devisive halfwit. Obviously this subject is more important to you than the welfare of our club.

Maybe we can't afford him due to the countless millions spunked & pocketed by a board that

dont give a f#ck about our club, or has been wasted on a management team that cant manage.

Maybe we can't afford him due to the countless millions spunked & pocketed by a board that

dont give a f#ck about our club, or has been wasted on a management team that cant manage.

^bingo

Looks like the vanguard bears have run out of patience as well with the board now based on their latest statement. Hopefully the different groups will come together now and force change.

Didn't see the QP game but I can bet there was at least one young player in their side with a real prospect of making it at a higher level just like Andy Robertson.

But why would a young player want to come to Ibrox under the present management?

Your a devisive halfwit. Obviously this subject is more important to you than the welfare of our club.

You want to defend cunts that bhoycott ST's & merchandise and lecture me about the welfare of our club?

Irony overload

Quit your fucking moaning. Players get moved on all the time. Some will never be good enough for Rangers, sometimes we'll make mistakes. Football is fucking littered with mistakes. Maybe we should keep every boy that we ever sign on S Forms just in case he turns into a player one day - we'd only have about 15,000 on the books.

Didn't see the QP game but I can bet there was at least one young player in their side with a real prospect of making it at a higher level just like Andy Robertson.

But why would a young player want to come to Ibrox under the present management?

And is this the same Robertson who was let go by the Bheasts for being too small?

And is this the same Robertson who was let go by the Bheasts for being too small?

Couldn't tell you - don't track their kids but fill your boots mate.

Point is that Robertson is now a full international worth millions yet he played against us more than once and we managed to completely overlook him.

Couldn't tell you - don't track their kids but fill your boots mate.

Point is that Robertson is now a full international worth millions yet he played against us more than once and we managed to completely overlook him.

No point is that boy is now a full international worth millions, who was with them for years before being let go and then picked up by QP, where he played against plenty of teams and was missed by the scouts of every team in Scotland and England before being picked up by Dundee Utd and then transferred to Hull. But, hey if you want to blame our team for that fill your fucking boots, and, you're doing quite a good job of tracking their kids.

No point is that boy is now a full international worth millions, who was with them for years before being let go and then picked up by QP, where he played against plenty of teams and was missed by the scouts of every team in Scotland and England before being picked up by Dundee Utd and then transferred to Hull. But, hey if you want to blame our team for that fill your fucking boots, and, you're doing quite a good job of tracking their kids.

I don't care if other teams miss good prospects.

I DO care if Rangers play against them four times in one season and still can't see potential.

To be fair to Scottish football, the youth academies are doing rather well.

The problem with the above statement? Murray Park should have been at the forefront of it and we end up spunking our bairns out to anyone who will gobble.

The moral of the story is, get Murray Park independant to the so called 'Rangers men' that manage our team - Walter and Ally in particular - and run it as a business. If the first team want the use if it, rent it out to them for running costs.

Last paragraph did that not happen a few years back? Thought I recall the 'youth system' being set up to be a stand-alone 'profit centre' and that youth players would be developed and sold along with Rangers FC being given 'first pick', but still having to pay. Or is my memory playing tricks again.

I don't care if other teams miss good prospects.

I DO care if Rangers play against them four times in one season and still can't see potential.

So you'll have no problem in pointing us to your posts in the immediate aftermath of QP games where you identified Robertson and recommended we should be signing him?

Thought not :rolleyes:

So you'll have no problem in pointing us to your posts in the immediate aftermath of QP games where you identified Robertson and recommended we should be signing him?

When did I become a Rangers scout?

And when will I start receiving a salary?

I think there were some on here pointing out Robertson had potentila, especially when we brought back Stevie Smith.