Rangers First Video

Fan Ownership

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's crazy to me that there are 2 separate fan ownership schemes. In any case, between this and Buy Rangers there are still fewer than 4000 investors. Hearts, with a much smaller fanbase, managed 8000 in a very short time. It seems to me that we've been very sluggish to respond.

Joined RF at the start and truly believe that this is a great initiative for us to have a real voice in the club whilst also putting in some cash. I know a lot on here have been sceptical and who can blame them with what we have been through. There are a few things I would like to see changed or put in place in the future but It's Rangers First for me..... :21:

i just joined today but really feel that to up there profile they should have ex players doing short recruitment videos that would help boost the membership

we really need something like this to take off and show that the fans can help the club :21: :21:

It's crazy to me that there are 2 separate fan ownership schemes. In any case, between this and Buy Rangers there are still fewer than 4000 investors. Hearts, with a much smaller fanbase, managed 8000 in a very short time. It seems to me that we've been very sluggish to respond.

There is the problem, two instead of one, if it were possible to merge then we could have a winner, our fans at admin started off as a solid unit, that unit is well and truly splintered, it will need some spectacular event to bind us as one again, who,when or what I'm fucked if I know but god speed that day.

i just joined today but really feel that to up there profile they should have ex players doing short recruitment videos that would help boost the membership

we really need something like this to take off and show that the fans can help the club :21: :21:

Grahan Roberts and Mark Walters have both done one. now on RF site rm

To me, this looks good. On the surface of it, 20,000 fans @ an average of £18.72 a month should be achievable, but then again with our support and how divided we are, you just don't know.

What reservations do people have about RangersFirst?

:lol: aye very good, £4.5 million a year on top of revenue made from ticket sales - we'd be in admin every year.

:lol: aye very good, £4.5 million a year on top of revenue made from ticket sales - we'd be in admin every year.

The club should be sustainable and self-funding if it is being run properly. I wouldn't look on RF simply as a way of throwing funds in. It's about trying to ensure the club is being run as we would want it and that our interests, and those of the club, are being represented and put first.

The club should be sustainable and self-funding if it is being run properly. I wouldn't look on RF simply as a way of throwing funds in. It's about trying to ensure the club is being run as we would want it and that our interests, and those of the club, are being represented and put first.

Can I ask Why does Rangers First think they can run the club better? and also why should we pay the privilege to do so when the Club is running a fans scheme NOW. Would it not make better sense to work with the current ST and members who paid to join the Rangers scheme and Rangers first to join the Rangers current scheme to have a say or is this about self appointment or blazer chasing. My questions are not putting the scheme down, im looking for an understanding why 2 schemes, why would I join a scheme not affiliated with the Club. Can someone help give me an understand of this.

1.Can I ask Why does Rangers First think they can run the club better? and also why should we pay the privilege to do so when the Club is running a fans scheme NOW. Would it not make better sense to work with the current ST and members who paid to join the Rangers scheme and Rangers first to join the Rangers current scheme to have a say or is this about 2.self appointment or blazer chasing. My questions are not putting the scheme down, im looking for an understanding why 2 schemes, why would I join a scheme not affiliated with the Club. Can someone help give me an understand of this.

1. RF is not trying to run the club - its goal is to get Authoritative Consultative Transparency with Rangers Football Club.

2. There are no blazers via RF - No fans will be appointed to the Rangers Board or anything similar. RF is member led and major decisions are decided on a OMOV basis by those in RF - such as the decision to try and take up more shares at the forthcoming issue.

GM

1. RF is not trying to run the club - its goal is to get Authoritative Consultative Transparency with Rangers Football Club.

2. There are no blazers via RF - No fans will be appointed to the Rangers Board or anything similar. RF is member led and major decisions are decided on a OMOV basis by those in RF - such as the decision to try and take up more shares at the forthcoming issue.

GM

So what will Rangers First actually do if they dont have a voice ???

I should add is it about just buying share if so why not buy your own shares?

So what will Rangers First actually do if they dont have a voice ???

I should add is it about just buying share if so why not buy your own shares?

Because at present we the fans own 12% yet have no voice or collective presence