thumbs up to the crowd tonight

j1mgg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminded me of the early 80's.Huge spaces but we keep going and are rewarded with results like this.WATP.

Although as we discovered, the wheelchair path is not the best place to stand and chat at half time. :D

Cheers for the pie btw, that hit the spot! :D

Were you on the park at half time mate ?By the way met up with Eckthebear and he duly delivered my 77/78 programmes....

Reminded me of the early 80's.Huge spaces but we keep going and are rewarded with results like this.WATP.

Were you on the park at half time mate ?By the way met up with Eckthebear and he duly delivered my 77/78 programmes....

No, I was in West Enclosure (SW2, but made my way down to the front of SW4 at half time to chat with the Erskine folk).

Coincidentally, we were actually talking about Eck. Don't tell him, but I've committed him to some more Erskine support :lol:

No, I was in West Enclosure (SW2, but made my way down to the front of SW4 at half time to chat with the Erskine folk).

Coincidentally, we were actually talking about Eck. Don't tell him, but I've committed him to some more Erskine support :lol:

Keep up the good work mate Reading these programmes as we speak,brings back the memories and still think they were the best we have produced.May be small but loads of content.Just reading the one about the tragic death of Bobby McKean who by coincidence is on the cover of the programme of my first ever game at Ibrox.He managed to get that for me as well.... ECK what a great bear he is.

Should we be closing sections of stands on a normal basis, probably easier to start from next summer.

Next summer we sell season tickets to fill the lower stands first, and if need be move into upper tiers once lower tiers ate filled.

I understand people in upper tiers may ha e to move from their currents seats, but I think it will make a difference.

Should we be closing sections of stands on a normal basis, probably easier to start from next summer.

Next summer we sell season tickets to fill the lower stands first, and if need be move into upper tiers once lower tiers ate filled.

I understand people in upper tiers may ha e to move from their currents seats, but I think it will make a difference.

We don't need to yet. The league games have been reasonably well attended. we'll see how things go.

Fuck that anyway! Govan Stand, Rear for 26 years, Govan Stand, Rear Loyal 'til I die!

Another good win v Alloa and the fans will flock back for a big game against Hibs which could already rule them out of the title race. Just a shame it's a Monday.

eh????? what fans? the deserters?

Fuck them staying away, not needed. Shame its a Monday?......could be 5am on Monday MORNING i'd still be there