Mohsni

BFerguson6

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This site has a trend tonight, It's called " who else can we slag off" fucksake we win, we played really well, ok I agree that Mohsni isn't good enough for CB, he made a really bad mistake but soon made up for it, there's another thread about Black, sometimes you wonder what it takes for our fans to just accept that these things happen in games, and instead of looking for faults lets just enjoy the victory, eh!

everyone seems to think that because he apologized for making the mistake its ok. he apologizes after most of his mistakes, but like someone already pointed out he will cost us big one day. I'd prefer he just stopped dicking around. a decent manager would have cut this out long ago - not a dig at Ally, just a fact.

What a load of shite some people talk, yes he made one mistake during a whole match! That isn't bad stats at all, he also defended well when it really mattered, and again we have another clean sheet when Moshni and McCulloch are playing in the centre of defence. The competition has arguably became of a higher calibre and he has obviously stepped up to the mark. He must be doing something right if he is getting picked for his national team who also seem to be winning games.

What a load of shite some people talk, yes he made one mistake during a whole match! That isn't bad stats at all, he also defended well when it really mattered, and again we have another clean sheet when Moshni and McCulloch are playing in the centre of defence. The competition has arguably became of a higher calibre and he has obviously stepped up to the mark. He must be doing something right if he is getting picked for his national team who also seem to be winning games.

Two mistakes.

Sorry mate, two mistakes during a whole match, he needs to be put up against a wall and shot according to the attitude of some fans.

Aye, otherwise he was very good. It's such a shame these momentary lapses in concentration occur. I think we could have a decent centre half on our hands if someone could rectify that.

two mistakes a match is not bad?!?!? are you high? its not minor errors, its game changing errors he's making, get a grip. alternatively, don't bother, then wait for the calamity to happen when we play pacific shelf. this place will literally explode

two mistakes a match is not bad?!?!? are you high? its not minor errors, its game changing errors he's making, get a grip. alternatively, don't bother, then wait for the calamity to happen when we play pacific shelf. this place will literally explode

you-talkin-to-me.jpg

And what the fuck are you on? Time and Time again I have seen him win everything in the air, I have seen him score goals, I have seen him cover other defensive players who got caught out, I have seen him try to push the whole team forward and getting them to attack, I am not saying he is perfect but he sure as hell is probably the best defender we have on our books at this moment in time, and again Moshni and McCulloch have played in the centre of defence and again we have kept another clean sheet.

Poetry - I would never have him anywhere near my team. He may win loads of balls in the air, but any half decent manager putting a team out against us would target him. No high balls, everything on the ground.

He does also tackle well, and has made some relevant challenges when the ball is on the ground. Quite simply then, who in our squad would you replace him with? Bearing in mind the amount of clean sheets that we've had when he has played in defence, and (correct me if I'm wrong) have we been beaten since he came back from his suspension?