Mohsni

BFerguson6

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has most of the basic components to be a decent level defender, however he can be seriously lacking in concentration and composure when his mind starts to wander. Dont think he will be good enough when we get back to where we should be in terms of player quality, but still not the worst by any means.

He's entertaining, chips in with goals, committed to the club and passionate. I like him. Yes the mistakes and bomb scares are frustrating but at the same time he has bailed us out on a few occasions notably McCoist's 100 game win against Ayr United where he scored 2 winning goals.

Poetry (I'm having issues with my quote button, just in case you are wondering why I'm not just quoting)

I'd like to have given an opportunity to Gasperatto, although I agree that we are thin on the ground for experienced defenders.

No probs, I would like to see the two of them playing together, but in a way that really frightens me!

We all know he's not a first class defender,but he's the best we've got,people seize on his mistakes(rightly) but say nothing about,,

The good tackles,headers,last ditch interceptions which he does regularly,the real point people are missing is why did ally sign that

Utter donkey zaliukas,another clean sheet with him not in the team,hopeless at hearts,couldn't get into a Leeds side who we're leaking

Goals galore,and now can't get into the team ahead of jig and moshni ,I hope ally has seen through him,but too late probably on about

5k a week!

The Billy Boy takes a lot of stick on here, some of it deserved, but at the end of the day defenders are judged on clean sheets, not potential mistakes that lead to future goals. In my book he gets pass marks right know and punted once we start to lose goals due to these defensive lapses.

Does his contract not end in the summer, I'll be sorry to lose him.

You can tell on this thread who has ever played football at a decent level or a level:

Watchin a game from a high is all good. Bein down there n bein amongst it is a different thing,

The guys were all good tonight

Apart for Airds usual shocking crossing of the ball, somebody needs to work hard on him in this area of his game, either that or drop him and play someone who can cross the bloody ball.

And what the fuck are you on? Time and Time again I have seen him win everything in the air, I have seen him score goals, I have seen him cover other defensive players who got caught out, I have seen him try to push the whole team forward and getting them to attack, I am not saying he is perfect but he sure as hell is probably the best defender we have on our books at this moment in time, and again Moshni and McCulloch have played in the centre of defence and again we have kept another clean sheet.

(tu) My dad used to say it doesn't matter how many they score, we just have to one more than them. He made up for his error when one of their players was almost through on the goal, he made a great tackle in the penalty box.

He is certainly becoming a bit more dependable and I think he had a great game last night. I think the attacker "blindsided" him which is why he made an arse of that... I dunno why but he reminds me of Amoruso in a way, a wee bit mental, all heart and scares the life out you at times.