Fraser Aird - Vote No

julescotia

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basing your vote on the team you support is utterly fucking ridiculous..

Has nothing to do with the club I support. Obviously I would hate to see us play in a fucking Republic as we are a Unionist club but my support of the no campaign comes from being a Unionist my entire life and not wanting to see it broken. Basing your vote on absolutely fuck all with no solid guarantees of how your future will pan out is mental.

You must feel wild uncomfortable when you watch us though, you're basically a republican

Has nothing to do with the club I support. Obviously I would hate to see us play in a fucking Republic as we are a Unionist club but my support of the no campaign comes from being a Unionist my entire life and not wanting to see it broken. Basing your vote on absolutely fuck all with no solid guarantees of how your future will pan out is mental.

You must feel wild uncomfortable when you watch us though, you're basically a republican

Spot on, I'm the exact same.

Me too mate!

Tell you what, if we ever face the same situation in NI, our "Better together" campaign would be a hell of a lot better than what we have witnessed in Scotland. If anyone took down a no sticker or Union Flag, I guarantee you there would be ten more to replace it the next day!!

Ultimately for the common man it makes no difference if it's pricks in London or pricks in Edinburgh making decisions that affects them.....the problem I have is decent people are being led to believe that things will somehow be better in an independent Scotland yet there is absolutely no evidence to support that view and if anything it appears things will be worse (at first at least as the yes campaign have accepted that initially all families will be worse off £58 a year.....not a lot of money but when you are appealing to those needing foodbanks etc, how does this help).....I think yes will win but I think there will be a lot of regret in the next few years as Scotland becomes a bankrupt republican state.

Strangly I voted yes and think no will win and we will live got regret not taking the opportunity

Me too mate!

Tell you what, if we ever face the same situation in NI, our "Better together" campaign would be a hell of a lot better than what we have witnessed in Scotland. If anyone took down a no sticker or Union Flag, I guarantee you there would be ten more to replace it the next day!!

There'd be a good slap in the teeth to anyone caught doing it too :lol:

Strangly I voted yes and think no will win and we will live got regret not taking the opportunity

The one SNP view I agree with is the whole "Londoncentic" thing. I totally agree that a couple of thousand southern English ex-public schoolboys should not fill all the most powerful jobs in the UK. However, its the same for Belfast, Birmingham, Liverpool, Cardiff, Sheffield etc as it is for Glasgow. What next? a border at Birmingham?.

Stay together, unite and fight!

I saw this the other night.

In amongst all the rhetoric about 'fairness', the one thing that crops up as an example of our unequal society are food banks - something which I think both sides would wholeheartedly wish did not exist.

The SNP has been in power since 2007 and has the ability to raise income tax by 3p in the pound, as well as the ability to raise domestic rates/council tax for the richest.

The question is, why have they not used the power in the seven years they have been in power? Even undaring estimates suggest the tax take would be £250 million with a 1p increase but probably more like £400 million. Per annum.

How many times over would that erase food banks? It might take £10-20 million to wipe out food banks - say a maximum of £50 million - leaving another £350 million to spend on public services.

If everything is to be so fair with this government and in Scotland, why has there been a refusal to use that power to ensure fairness in the last seven years? I'd happily pay a penny to get rid of food banks so why not do it? Is there a political reason I'm unaware of?

Nice edit, thanks

I have watched Rangers for over forty years and the only time I felt uncomfortable was when a can of tennents full of piss landed close to where i was standing at that fucking midden in the east, i was 11yrs old.

Try and remember that we are the greatest club on earth and have thousands of supporters worldwide that have many different reasons for supporting our club, just like the fellow bears in Scotland that don't deserve to be branded "fucking utter cunts" for the way they vote today.

I don't even get a vote :lol:

Being from N.Ireland I just get to sit on the sidelines and be annoyed as fuck watching on at cunts trying to break the UK up.

It is murder sitting through this today. People need to vote with their head not their heart. Ulster says NO!

I saw this the other night.

In amongst all the rhetoric about 'fairness', the one thing that crops up as an example of our unequal society are food banks - something which I think both sides would wholeheartedly wish did not exist.

The SNP has been in power since 2007 and has the ability to raise income tax by 3p in the pound, as well as the ability to raise domestic rates/council tax for the richest.

The question is, why have they not used the power in the seven years they have been in power? Even undaring estimates suggest the tax take would be £250 million with a 1p increase but probably more like £400 million. Per annum.

How many times over would that erase food banks? It might take £10-20 million to wipe out food banks - say a maximum of £50 million - leaving another £350 million to spend on public services.

If everything is to be so fair with this government and in Scotland, why has there been a refusal to use that power to ensure fairness in the last seven years? I'd happily pay a penny to get rid of food banks so why not do it? Is there a political reason I'm unaware of?

The only reason is Salmond and his bigoted SNP can't have Scotland being a better place while still in the UK that would never do. They have all the powers they need to make this a much better place to live and work but they have sat on their arses for the whole time in power with broken promise after broken promise, they only had one aim once they got a majority in Edinburgh and that was to break up the UK.