Fraser Aird - Vote No

julescotia

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 No`s from my family.Do people not realise they are voting yes for an end to the UK pound,an end to EU membership,and an end to the British Armed Forces which have served us so well.Our position on the UN Security Council??The American attitude to the removal of Trident?I go into a cold sweat thinking about it.Queen of Scots? Aye right! We don`t want the Royal Air Force or the Royal Navy but we`ll keep the Queen.Do people actually believe this?And as for still being best pals with England,Wales and N. Ireland?Is there a hypnotist working for Salmond?

I pray sanity will prevail.Save the Union,save our kinship with the rest of the UK,God Save The Queen.By the way thanks to the Rangers boys for their tweets.

an end to the British Armed Forces which have served us so well.Our position on the UN Security Council??The American attitude to the removal of Trident?I go into a cold sweat thinking about it.

Putting an end to young Scots being used as cannon fodder in illegal wars is a good reason to vote yes, to be honest.

Fuck the US Empire.

its a one way road, if we are indepnedent the next thing to face a referendum is the monarchy. nationalism is a sleepwalk into republicanism.

If you want to see how republicanism works, have a look at the r.o.i. no NHS, unemployment at 11.5%, people struggling from one day to the next as their country is bogged down in debt. Their government owes this Nation billions never mind what debt they owe the EU and everybody else.

Nice one Fraser Aird. I can't believe how many Rangers fans are going to vote yes. Rangers the quintessential British club, whose fans sing 'God Save The Queen' 'Rule Brittania' at most games, have fans that are voting the exact same way as those that tried to kill us? Fucking unbelievable!

It's a democracy mate, no matter how deluded they are it's what having a vote is all about.

its a one way road, if we are indepnedent the next thing to face a referendum is the monarchy. nationalism is a sleepwalk into republicanism.

YES and if there is such a referendum then we still wont be a republic as that vote is likely to largely in favour of the monarchy - but why should we NOT have a vote on who is head of state anyway?

And you think that's not on the fat republican Salmonds to do list if he gets a yes, and you claim we have our head in the sand. :lol:

Nope - I don't think it is - but even if it was that does NOT mean we would vote to be a republic, and anyway why should we not vote for whom is Head of State?

Devo max - the powers that will be 'given' to us, when a simple YES gives us all the powers and YES gives us control of whom we fight beside - and I know this is a hard thing to grasp we will still stay friends with the Other 3 nations, probably their closest friend!

What control? If we keep the pound then who controls the rates/interest etc? If we don't get the pound then what? There are far to many unanswered questions.....this whole utopian view that an independent Scotland would eradicate poverty is a complete and utter fallacy!

You would think there was an upcoming Scotland game coming up round where i live with everyone jumping on the Nationalistic bandwagon.Saltires and the like everywhere.

Have not liked their aggresive strategy at all giving the fckwits a platform to vent their anger or stupidity.

Each to their own but this is getting fckn ridiculous.

You would think there was an upcoming Scotland game coming up round where i live with everyone jumping on the Nationalistic bandwagon.Saltires and the like everywhere.

Have not liked their aggresive strategy at all giving the fckwits a platform to vent their anger or stupidity.

Each to their own but this is getting fckn ridiculous.

my daughter put she was voting no on facebook, and the bile from the fucking yes voters was shocking,this has split scotland in 2,if we cant even vote without all of the fighting,how the fuck are we gonna stabilise the country.there is people voting yes and no for the sake of it without any knowledge of what is going on or what is going to change.this should be about whats best for our kids and there kids.salmond keeps on spewing about oil keeping us going.even the fucking bp in grangemouth is voting no.