Ryan Hardie

A couple of pieces from the official website after Hardie made his debut last night. Hopefully he works hard and features more often this season.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7729-ryan-hungry-for-more

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/7727-ally-happy-for-hardie

unfortunately i doubt we'll see him in any decent game time, especially in the league, ally has already shown that he prefers the experienced head no matter how poor the form was

black injured, jig steps up, clark crocked and shiels or daly get played, black fit again ally plays jig at the back again and puts an old centre half on the bench

this season is too important to fuck up, the time for the likes of hardie and co was the two previous seasons that we wasted

and to think ally said we had no other options except an injured jon daly last season when we won the league with 8 games 2 spare, thats 720 minutes of league action we played an injured player when they were glorified friendlies

Will be another youngster who will not be given any real time under the current management but the blind defenders will be able put his name on a list in a couple of years time and say he was given a chance with more than likely not even a full game under his belt.

You two might be right about him not getting much game time under the current regime, but I was hoping that this thread would get people praising him for breaking through and making his debut.

Don't get me wrong I am pleased for the boy. I just hope he is not wasted and gets to show his potential. Just have to look at Gallacher who came in done nothing wrong and imo improved us but wasn't deemed good enough to replace an injured lump of wood.

Don't get me wrong I am pleased for the boy. I just hope he is not wasted and gets to show his potential. Just have to look at Gallacher who came in done nothing wrong and imo improved us but wasn't deemed good enough to replace an injured lump of wood.

Well hopefully Gallagher comes back from loan an improved player for getting first team action. I was disappointed that he didn't see more game time last season, so we'll just have to wsit and see. Hardie is only 17 so has time on his side so let's not write him off just yet!

I really hope this lad is given some game time.

Watched him as a 16 year old tear apart a supposedly brilliant Celtic in the Youth cup final.

Looked a real player, strong, quick, determined and could finish.

I remember that game well, he was outstanding that night