Michael Stewart in the scummer sun on Alistair and friends..

bawsburst

No fan of M Stewart, but that article is spot on. The part about players coming in with ability and going backwards is so true, what happens at Murray Park is a complete mystery to me, and 90 + % of this forum. It has to be sorted and soon.

The trouble is Ally and Durrant have learned most of what they know about coaching from their old boss who was never a particularly good coach but he was a brilliant man manager (much like Fergie, who had great coaches to take training whilst he dealt with everything else) sadly Ally and Durrant have inherited all of Walters poor traits and none of his good ones. Even under Walter training was very poor and the majority of players regressed under his training except a handful of players like Naismith and Hutton.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Liewell has his own managerial troubles to deal with as Ronnie "two goes" Deila continues to implode.

He must be a popular figure in the dressing room after telling the world the team needed scrapped as it was just not good enough. Then they got back into the CL and he was telling the world how they had every chance :lol:

He will probably be long gone and we will still have Ally :drugang:

McDowall won 5 consecutive reserve league titles with the tims, overseen McGeady, Maloney and McManus' transition to the first team.

I fear his hands are tied although I don't believe he's the next Mourinho either.

I agree 100% with you there and it wouldn't hurt to try him till Christmas and get rid of Ally and Durrant now.

Seen him on the telly a few times and it is quite obvious he's bitter because we knocked him back but he's hit the nail on the head here. He's being brutally honest which is rare to see. Total contrast to allys mates, Barry etc. Bad news when ye have to agree with this whooper though.

It's fast becoming open season on Ally.

He'd better cut a deal and get out now before it's too late.

Leave now as a hero or remain and be chucked out as a zero.

He has no chance of leaving a hero mate .No chance .The best he can do is hope we all don't start hating him .Its now that critical .

Ffs Jamie .This prick from that was shite at football is no saviour .He just hates us .Sadly though ,we are so rock bottom ,we will take a few punches just to help get rid of him

I meant someone on the media speaking the TRUTH. Not one of Allys pals on the payroll. Everything in that article is 100% true. Allys being outed in the media for a change. Cue DJ and Mark defending him.

I meant someone on the media speaking the TRUTH. Not one of Allys pals on the payroll. Everything in that article is 100% true. Allys being outed in the media for a change. Cue DJ and Mark defending him.

take a few breaths and count to 10and do yourself a big favour ..Ignore Snyde .They will have set the agenda whatever it is to make us look like dicks .Its a beggar show so they will just be gloating or lying

Stewart is a dirty Nationalist Rangers hating bastard which makes it even more galling to stay he's spot on about McCoist,nothing would give me greater pleasure in seeing Rangers bringing in a decent manager,winning the Championship and sickening that arsehole Stewart.

McDowall won 5 consecutive reserve league titles with the tims, overseen McGeady, Maloney and McManus' transition to the first team.

I fear his hands are tied although I don't believe he's the next Mourinho either.

He had a full entourage of coaches helping him. Their youth budget is similar to some SPL clubs entire staff budgets.

He had a full entourage of coaches helping him. Their youth budget is similar to some SPL clubs entire staff budgets.

The 3 players mentioned by bombaybadboy08 were over rated sand dancers, they couldn't cut it at parkhead. The evidence of the dismal football at Ibrox for the last 3 years would suggest he is not a good coach, although if McCoist is running the whole show then it doesn't matter how many good coaches you have, as the manager calls all the shots on match day, which makes you wonder what they discuss on the touchline.

While he got most of it spot on, despite being a cunt, the bit about Black was unfair.

He was the only one in midfield actually trying. It don't think its fair to say he swans around. You can see how frustrated he gets with the lack of movement.

Everything else is bang on though, it's clear to see there's no coaching going on. The players have no plan. It's shocking.

The trouble is Ally and Durrant have learned most of what they know about coaching from their old boss who was never a particularly good coach but he was a brilliant man manager (much like Fergie, who had great coaches to take training whilst he dealt with everything else) sadly Ally and Durrant have inherited all of Walters poor traits and none of his good ones. Even under Walter training was very poor and the majority of players regressed under his training except a handful of players like Naismith and Hutton.

Exactly, Walter knew about football and tactics, man management and players weaknesses and strengths but he wasn't a coach, Ally has none of these skills he thinks if he puts decent players on the pitch they'll just go out and win.