Michael Stewart in the scummer sun on Alistair and friends..

bawsburst

It would have been so much better if had come from an ex player, they usually have plenty to say for themselves when praising McCoist, which one will come out first to state the truth as quoted by Michael Stewart, it will be like a dam busting as soon a one breaks the silence, Mols,Numan,Albertz or Laudrup, must be watching the games thinking the same as us, grow a pair someone ffs.

What???? and miss out on free hospitality at the club .... that is never going to happen... no ex player will say a word against him, but when he does eventually go, they will all come out and say things...

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As has been said on here many times before, 'consider the message, not the messanger'

It doesn't give me any pleasure to agree with the cunt, but can you really say he's wrong?

point out where I said he was wrong please.

He had a full entourage of coaches helping him. Their youth budget is similar to some SPL clubs entire staff budgets.

Aye, I wasn't trying to make out we had a hidden gem in there, just that he may be limited in what he can actually do as the buck stops with McCoist.

i wouldn't mind us throwing the same amount of money towards our youth tbf.

I didn't say you had, but from your post I found it hard to guage whether or not you thought he was.

no I dont think he is wrong. but I'll be fucked if I am gonna sing the praises of a rabid fucking hater just because he states the fucking obvious.

he can go fuck himself in the ass with a chainsaw.

Brilliant article no matter who wrote it. Compare it to gorams piece inthe same paper where he is having a go at us for daring to slag mccoist, and he also states mccoist is holding club together,what a fucking joke. We all agree the dud must go but fans don't want to chant"ally get to fuck" or protest outside front door. Why as somebody suggested don't we all exit stadium at an agreed time,and the perfect game is against raith rovers as a payback for mccoists ramsdens final embarressment(karaoke included). The time for talking is well gone it is time to shake off the apathy and get this parasite out

Stewart and Wilson (Herald) were confirming their views on Radio Scotland and were both pretty scathing.

The biggest difference seems to be the realisation by these two that this is NOT a "knee-jerk" reaction (translates as "Rangers supporters are stupid, fickle and disloyal") as the majority of the MSM like to portray it, but a dawning over a number of years that McCoist is useless.

I really feel the tide is turning and even the postponement of the Cowdenbeath game was being highlighted as a stupid decision. Hearts will play their game as planned which means that we could be TWELVE POINTS behind after the international break, depending on results.

Unless there is a dramatic upturn in our play and our results, McCoist's failings are now, at last, on the radar.

I'm very wary of bandwagons. Easy to jump on (for journalists of his bottom of barrel calibre). Listening to the winds of Supporter criticism and sensing that he might gain some limelight by seeking to force the issue onto an open season platform.

The blame culture bandwagon he is pushing could also fuel a convenient agenda where it contributes to Rangers failing to win promotion - with a future feast of stories to pin the blame on the failures.

If - as it seems - media hounds are being set loose on Ally McCoist then the pressures on the team are bound to increase as they too can read newspapers.

I read a couple of posts the other night that TLB was above what we have in Ally. Now posters on here are siding with this piece of pikey trash?

Yea, we have our problems, but to side with Rangers Haters like this, and defend their hatred of our club makes me puke!

Have a look at yourselves! Propaganda is in full swing and their are many, who just read a chicken supper cover, and take the high horse out for a ride!

These bastards are loving this, make no mistake here! They will jump on any bandwagon to damage us further. Don't fucking help them!

I read a couple of posts the other night that TLB was above what we have in Ally. Now posters on here are siding with this piece of pikey trash?

Yea, we have our problems, but to side with Rangers Haters like this, and defend their hatred of our club makes me puke!

Have a look at yourselves! Propaganda is in full swing and their are many, who just read a chicken supper cover, and take the high horse out for a ride!

These bastards are loving this, make no mistake here! They will jump on any bandwagon to damage us further. Don't fucking help them!

No-one is "siding with him"

We are pointing out that he's reflects the truth better than "proper journalists" have done so far.

Chill.

No-one is "siding with him"

We are pointing out that he's reflects the truth better than "proper journalists" have done so far.

Chill.

Yet, you "despise" Ally?

There are NO proper journalists in Scotland. A Rangers hater wrote down words of another Rangers hater!

I tend to call them agenda driven BIGOTS! Not people who tell the truth!

Yet, you "despise" Ally?

There are NO proper journalists in Scotland. A Rangers hater wrote down words of another Rangers hater!

I tend to call them agenda driven BIGOTS! Not people who tell the truth!

Both say he is doing a poor job and that we should have built on young players playing attractive football - I take it you disagree with that?

If not, then they ARE telling the truth!!