Keith Jackson at it again

ElBufalo20

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not pro or against anyone investing. If this is true AND if it is seen through then apart from the money that DK (20 or 30m) that he said he would put in to boost us (I think it's needed in all departments too). I myself won't say that he isn't X,Y, or Z rich and should pump in donating every year. I would hope for an initial boost but could cope with all and only the clubs profits being put into the club so we didn't get left in the lurch again. Fantasist maybe....just wish Rangers were never run for personal financial gain.

endgame is coming I think.

bit of wishful thinking here, but I think we will have a new owner in the near future.

still not sure who it will be, but hands are being played, and about bloody time too.

I sure hope so. Sooner the Easdales are gone the better.

lets stop messing about the board say we need more investment fair enough.. Kings consortium offer say 10million as working capital.. If another consortium comes along n offers £50million that's who well be taken the "cash injection" from. The board are only in this to secure there own initial investment..

They ain't caring about who the money comes from its business fuck sake

Would the board not have been aware of all this? I thought maybe this was why Sandy was going on Rangers Chat tonight to nonsense it all.

I would hazard a guess that it wasn't Sandy Easedale, and more likely to be someone pretending to be him.

But would it not be fair to say that they hadn't been approached by.....or regardless of what some quarters say from the fans....anything?

If it was him of which I have my doubts, he then gets accused of sharing private n sensitive information.. The haters like SOS, UOF etc would jump on anything so he can't win.

No prob guys, thought it was a bit "unbelievable" and only had one head phone in, there was a time I'd have stopped whatever I was doing to listen to anything regarding our Club. Now I just wait for it to be spoken, printed, praised/abused and wait for the next cycle. Cheers for the replies.

Bastard Mini crawling out from under his rock with yet another trillionaire investor. Let's see that's TBK (failed)(, Kennedy (failed) McColl (failed). Really wish this no mark bastard would fuck off. He is a parasite looking out only for himself.

Hopefully Ashley will buy us out and Mini's will be the first head to roll.......