Ally won't resign

RFC-DWC

Would you walk out on that salary? The guy gets paid more in a week than every player that plays in the 3rd (and probably most of the second) division, gets paid in a year.

If I knew the fans wanted me gone and I was doing a below average job then I'd have no choice.

Also baring in mind I had already made a living in my playing days, having a media background behind me and earned over £1 million quid managing a team I am supposed to love then why stick it out when my club is suffering?

Leave a legend instead of a leech.

Its not classy, its not the Rangers way. But, the only way to get rid is by chanting for it at games and holding banners up.

Protests are often met with ridicule and derision. Not to mention they're all too often ignored. I took this in to consideration when deciding not to renew my ST. Denying the club your funds is something they will pay attention too and you can put your specific reason for non-renewal down. If you've already bought and paid for your ST then start boycotting the cup games. Force the boards hand.

Protests are often met with ridicule and derision. Not to mention they're all too often ignored. I took this in to consideration when deciding not to renew my ST. Denying the club your funds is something they will pay attention too and you can put your specific reason for non-renewal down. If you've already bought and paid for your ST then start boycotting the cup games. Force the boards hand.

Why not buy the ST/tickets and just not go.

That way you are not aiding to the chances of the club getting into finacnial trouble again but theres empty seats to show your stance?

Just walk ya useless dud, you've raped the club of plenty and held us back, we had the chance to build a youthful team 2 years ago and you've opted for the easiest way signing SPL duds on big wages who don't need coaching and most over 30, sick of the guy, his training methods,his excuses, his shares, wages, his pals act with everycunt, just fucking go now.

If I knew the fans wanted me gone and I was doing a below average job then I'd have no choice.

Also baring in mind I had already made a living in my playing days, having a media background behind me and earned over £1 million quid managing a team I am supposed to love then why stick it out when my club is suffering?

I agree, but no doubt he has a shit load of luxuries that he has bought that he has had to cut back on after his "salary reduction".

Even so, am sure he would have a job at SKY or ESPN, or whoever if he did decide to go. I genuinely think he thinks that he is the best man for the job, but you only need to look at a picture from the day he became our manager and what he looks like today to see the stress this job has had on him. You could probably argue that sacking him would be like putting down a sick dog.

I said right from the beginning that he shouldn't be getting the job, this isn't a club where you go to do your apprenticeship, also, Ally said himself that he would never want to be a manager so how he ever ended up where he is, is bonkers.

Ally needed the fans to chant for him to get to fuck before he made it as a player at Ibrox, so we know he's got thick enough skin to handle that, and it seems he's going to need that same chant brought back to give him the kick up the arse he needs.

Which leaves the question, who has the balls to stand up and start that chant?

Why not buy the ST/tickets and just not go.

That way you are not aiding to the chances of the club getting into finacnial trouble again but theres empty seats to show your stance?

I don't want the bosses coming to the conclusion that my opinon doesn't mean anything since I'm handing over my money anyway. All business care about the bottom line and when that starts to decline pretty soon they get to wondering why, and implementing a fix.

Boycotting isn't popular I fully understand that. I honestly believe that what we're doing is unsustainable anyway with or without my coin. The only way clubs as big as Rangers and Celtic can survive in such a backwater is to buy players with a view to selling at profit, and/or qualifying for Europe. We're not doing either of those so at some point very soon someone will need to come along and rescue us.

I dont care about Allys wage or shares or the monies he made I care about the football team thats on the park and frankly Ally as a manager of the Famous Glasgow Rangers is shocking and should be removed from his position NOW. If we talk about value for money we are not getting value for money with the team he is putting on the park, the mans neck is made of brass and needs to be sacked because in my view he has not met the clubs expectations expected of a Rangers Manager with the budget he was given.

I dont care about Allys wage or shares or the monies he made I care about the football team thats on the park and frankly Ally as a manager of the Famous Glasgow Rangers is shocking and should be removed from his position NOW. If we talk about value for money we are not getting value for money with the team he is putting on the park, the mans neck is made of brass and needs to be sacked because in my view he has not met the clubs expectations expected of a Rangers Manager with the budget he was given.

You don't care that the dud has raped us of millions and will continue to do so as long as he's here ?

If it was only £1M it wouldn`t be as bad. sadly it will be over £3M if he left just now !

Oh Goody - just what RM needed another Ally Oot thread - fking pathetic.

'Support the team not the regime!', 'No Surrender', 'Loyal' - Na, fuck it - lets boycott, boo, stay away! :lol: :lol: Rant n raving loyal - na better drop the loyal tag!

Starting to think certain fans need to re-evaluate these things.

'Support the team not the regime!', 'No Surrender', 'Loyal' - Na, fuck it - lets boycott, boo, stay away! :lol: :lol: Rant n raving loyal - na better drop the loyal tag!

It is the manager who should re-evaluate his position.

I think the fans have proven their loyalty over the past few seasons. Even with all the financial trouble, not knowing what the hell was going on, losing all our best players, out of europe, down to the lowest tier - we still got record attendances.

However, everyone has a breaking point - and it's McCoist who is breaking a hell of a lot of people.

I think the fans have proven their loyalty over the past few seasons. Even with all the financial trouble, not knowing what the hell was going on, losing all our best players, out of europe, down to the lowest tier - we still got record attendances.

However, everyone has a breaking point - and it's McCoist who is breaking a hell of a lot of people.

How very 'No Surrender'!

I agree Some fans have proven their loyalty - fans staying away for any reason other than financial or distance are hardly showing loyalty.

How very 'No Surrender'!

I agree Some fans have proven their loyalty - fans staying away for any reason other than financial or distance are hardly showing loyalty.

I know what you're saying but I disagree, people are human beings at the end of the day and there is only so much a person can take. I think most bears have been aged a decade by this craziness. It perhaps would feel differently if our fanbase was united, but it's not, and I can understand people feeling hopeless.