***The official Football Manager 2015 thread***

Wearethepeople72

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive git 2 tactics that are working quite well so a bit happier with it but there are still a lot of bugs that are annoying.

Signed reus for man utd and was playing everton at home and won 2-1 but the had double shots, more possesion etc . So i said we got away with that in the team talk. He wasnt happy . I explained my reason and now he wants to leave... its been 6 months and there is still nothing i can do and he is still unhappy

Download full game torrent here: http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=6625.0

Click 2nd link, wait 5 secs when page open, click skip adds top right, then regular download, enter code, then download it

after its done, go to downloads on computer, then click FM2015.exe file, download the game with u torrent

after its done downloading, install fm 2015 , then download the patch from http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=6625.0

Click 1st link, wait 5 secs when page open, click skip adds top right, then regular download

then put the patch into the fm 2015 game folder, computer, games, fm 2015 and install the patch in game folder

Not tried this yet :pipe:

If you need help should look at this game forum http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=6625.msg143956#msg143956

Got this the other day. The championship (Scottish) seems to be really hard for some reason? so ended up sacked from Rangers then went to Watford and I'm sitting second in my first full season in the Championship. Troy Deeney is a machine.

Maybe Ally is doing better than we thought haha :lol: :lol:

Got this the other day. The championship (Scottish) seems to be really hard for some reason? so ended up sacked from Rangers then went to Watford and I'm sitting second in my first full season in the Championship. Troy Deeney is a machine.

I also got sacked :lol:

Couldn't string a run of results together got replaced by Darren Ferguson.

- Won the Championship and the League Challenge Cup.

- Won the SPFL and League Cup.

- Currently at the top of the SPFL, qualified for Champion's League Groups and beat PSG 1-0 at home in a Walter Smith like parking of the bus and sitting 3rd. £18M in the bank.

Spent at most £2M on players and mostly signed free transfers and a couple of EPL loanees.

Had a wee bit of fun, edited it so Ally and his mates were sacked. Wanted to see who we hired, how well we done, and who we signed.

Hired Gary McAllister as a manager, 11 points ahead in January, knocked out of all 3 cups (4th round SC, 1st round PTC, 3rd round LC), Signed Danny Wilson, Kevin McHattie and Billy King from Hearts, Mouyokolo from the Manks :lol: and a few from Hibs. Got that McGrandles on loan aswell.