Just Found This :)

laudrupno1

My Granda left me this along with afew other Rangers related things and other stuff when he died 20 years ago this December.A real Rangers man :21: who took me along with my Dad to my first and many more Rangers games after that up until the week before he died he still made it along to Ibrox with my Dad and I even though very ill Gbnf, but anyways this fair brought a smile to my face there :) thinking back and bringing back good memories of him and Rangers so thought Id share as just found it again after unboxing some stuff Id had up my Mum and Dad's loft that Id took over to mines tonight,think it's early eighties? but that's when I was born :lol: so guess work going by Greig as Manager and some of the signatures.Maybe an older Bear can pinpoint the year and also share any Rangers stuff they have that's sentimental to them etc.

SNaGyQW.jpg

Brilliant laudo, love seeing things like this.

Look at the paper it's on ffs, our club was the classiest club out there. Look at us now

Cheers mate :) and I love seeing things like this too hopefully others can add some stuff to the thread get us away from all the shite on here for a wee while at least :lol:

Just noticed RC Ogilvie is secretary in the top left of the page. Good old Campbell Ogilvie, I'd forgotten how long ago he'd been at Rangers but he was secretary by the end of the 70's. What a great document to see at the end of another traumatic day, flashback to the good old days and the names of the bubble gum football card heroes of my youth captured in their own handwriting.

Just noticed RC Ogilvie is secretary in the top left of the page. Good old Campbell Ogilvie, I'd forgotten how long ago he'd been at Rangers but he was secretary by the end of the 70's. What a great document to see at the end of another traumatic day, flashback to the good old days and the names of the bubble gum football card heroes of my youth captured in their own handwriting.

Cheers mate glad it brightened up your day abit :) and yeah I didn't realise Campbell had been at Rangers from that far back either.

Quality :)(tu)

When I was about 14 I got a Rangers Christmas card from my neighbour who took me to my first ever Rangers game (6-1 v Dundee United). It had all the player names and printed signatures so it wasn't exactly priceless but that card stayed with me for years and always got a surreal feeling whenever I spotted it. Hard to explain really but I cherished that card haha. Front of the card was a snow covered lit up Ibrox. This was when big Amo was still playing for us so we had real quality back then. Can only imagine how finding that gem must feel! (tu).