Alistair's view on semi-final draw.

bawsburst

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I don't care what math you use, a trophy cabinet that includes a lower league championship and a lower league whatever you call it knockout cup, IS NOT a Treble.

Next, whether we all think we are, or are not ready to play sellick is irrelevant. The manager of Rangers, of all people, should not be mouthing off on wanting to avoid them in a competition. It comes across as being chicken-shit.

It's rare Ally says the right things in these interviews. I'd much rather he just kept his trap shut.

First of all, I don't care what math you use, a trophy cabinet that includes a lower league championship and a lower league whatever you call it knockout cup, IS NOT a Treble.

Next, whether we all think we are, or are not ready to play sellick is irrelevant. The manager of Rangers, of all people, should not be mouthing off on wanting to avoid them in a competition. It comes across as being chicken-shit.

It's rare Ally says the right things in these interviews. I'd much rather he just kept his trap shut.

Treble means three.

If we win three trophies then we have won a treble, simple as that. The tarriers will be the only ones denying it, and thats simply because we won trebles and doubles time and time again over them, and they couldnt even get a treble with no competition from us.

If he had said "bring on celtic" he would be accused of over confidence.

also most on here would say the exact same thing, he is being realistic.

why not say, "we're up for the challenge of playing anyone of the remaining teams"

that gives our guys confidence, makes other teams think about us, and doesnt sound too cocky or too downbeat a defeatist

for a guy that had a decent media career, some of ally's soundbites are fucking abysmal

why not say, "we're up for the challenge of playing anyone of the remaining teams"

that gives our guys confidence, makes other teams think about us, and doesnt sound too cocky or too downbeat a defeatist

for a guy that had a decent media career, some of ally's soundbites are fucking abysmal

That would have been a better thing to say, no doubt.