• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It all depends on injuries and other shit I suppose. I'd go for

Bell

Foster, Jig, McGregor, Wallace

Aird, MacLeod, Black, Templeton

Boyd and Miller.

Then again, I can't see us doing that. If worst comes to absolute worst, I'd go for

Simonsen

Faure, Zaliukas, Jig, Smith

Peralta, Hutton, Black, Aird

Daly Clark.

Here is a chance for the manager to rotate the squad in the next three months, it will make players hungry to play in this game.

Hopefully we will get better players in the January window, possibly loans from Newcastle.

We want to play the filth with 11 players, not the 8 which we usually play, which means no place for Aird, McCulloch or Law (I won't be holding by breath though).

We have a manager?? 'Rotate' and 'substitute' do not appear in the Rangers Technical Dictionary.

We will not beat them under Ally.

We have no pace from Midfield apart from Macloed and Aird.

And we have only one decent CB.

Our RB is a massive weakness and we will concede from that area, of that I am sure off.

I would love to shoot holes in your post, but i'm afraid it may be the most sensible one i've seen today.

What little i've seen of them this season, they look terrible at the back. Unfortunately we don't have the players to press them back. Ally will get out the wee notebook Walter left him and we'll play deep and defensive. I expect we'll give them way more respect than they deserve. I struggle to think it'll end well, based on what I see of us these days.