Step up mike

Duncn

If mike Ashley wants to get on the rangers fans good side it's simple let us have a budget in January for me uefa cup final was big but this game is more like a World Cup final we need some improvements mike can make it happen

If mike Ashley wants to get on the rangers fans good side it's simple let us have a budget in January for me uefa cup final was big but this game is more like a World Cup final we need some improvements mike can make it happen

Boom and bust for 1 game? No thanks

It's fucking Rangers

Bastert

no sure if there was anything in it but wasn't there someone saying that ashley wanted to see us beating celtic and in europe again?

well here's your chance mike. show us what you want to do with our club. this is what really matters to our club. fuck everything else. we are glasgow rangers and what we do best is beating that dirty mob.

no sure if there was anything in it but wasn't there someone saying that ashley wanted to see us beating celtic and in europe again?

well here's your chance mike. show us what you want to do with our club. this is what really matters to our club. fuck everything else. we are glasgow rangers and what we do best is beating that dirty mob.

Charles Green said that.