Am I safe to buy tickets for the Alloa game on the 15th ?

IanFerguson2013

As title, will I be OK to book train tickets & buy tickets for the match ?

(there was some suggestion that this might be rearranged)

I need to come up from England and daughter needs to book time off from work.

Alloa have not won in their last 6 outings so hoping for a good goal tally to help the goal difference which might be important later on. (2 draws & 4 defeats I think)

Thanks in advance

(Only good thing about the game end of January is that we have a lull in the board out, Ally out etc stuff but far too much excitement over playing THEM given that we were delighted to be shot of them a couple of years ago)

With ally's comments that, calling the game off will cost us thousands, but missing out on promotion will cost us millions it's pretty much guaranteed this will be off. Another midweek game to look forward too, it's hardly surprising we've played so little Saturday football this season.

With ally's comments that, calling the game off will cost us thousands, but missing out on promotion will cost us millions it's pretty much guaranteed this will be off. Another midweek game to look forward too, it's hardly surprising we've played so little Saturday football this season.

out of our 18 competitive games so far this season we have had only 7 of those on a Saturday at 3 of those only 3 have been at home. Is my stat of the day. Shocking weve only had 3 saturday home games and we are in November

out of our 18 competitive games so far this season we have had only 7 of those on a Saturday at 3 of those only 3 have been at home. Is my stat of the day. Shocking weve only had 3 saturday home games and we are in November

Totally agree mate, and that's my point, we as supporters have been treated very poorly this season, with Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday fixtures it takes the piss.

Ok, thanks. Oh well my daughter has only been to one evening game ever (a European game we drew and first time she had not seen us win as I always took her to dead cert wins when she was young) so she will enjoy the occasion but I think Ally is mad to think that we would slip up even if Lewis is elsewhere.

I think that Strachan is trying to get one of our best players sold by putting him in a shop window by the way.

We postponed games when we were missing players who don't get to play. I'd think if we're missing our best player, we'd definitely ask for postponement.

After all, it's Realloa Madrid we're playing. We'll never catch Heartcelona (stolen) if we play a weakened team, :)

so it looks like we'll be heading to Tynecastle 7 points behind when it's completely avoidable (td)

No guarantee they will beat Falkirk away, or Raith before that. We could, IF this game is postponed, be heading there 4 points behind with a game in hand, or even just 1 point behind with a game in hand.

No guarantee they will beat Falkirk away, or Raith before that. We could, IF this game is postponed, be heading there 4 points behind with a game in hand, or even just 1 point behind with a game in hand.

Raith are pish, Hearts will hammer them especially at home. I agree about Falkirk though