Any suggestions for hampden party?

blupac

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Police will be all over the banners for this game, for some reason The Bheasts seem to get away with murder,

Here is an idea,

When you consider the recent incidents of Racism attached to Celtic players and their vile mutant diseased fans, why not do an anti Racism display with an obvious dig at the kiddyfiddlers

I love the idea of the "big Joe canoe" flags, that would be hilarious. The Sandy Jardine tribute is a lovely touch too. I think we should chip in for a massive Jardine banner with one of his quotes such as "There will always be a Rangers".

I think it would be great for every supporter to walk in with rolls of ticker tape and balloons, absolutely covering the place in red, white and blue, so much so that we force a delay to kickoff. Get the flares and smoke bombs in there too!

The dig at Rascism is a cracker though, that would be perfect!

Something praising Rangers for being the world's most successful club, 'state aid' suggestions are a brass neck. The animals had a 'HMRC Party' at Easter Road and it was one of the worst things I've ever seen on television. Leave obsessive nature to lesser clubs & praise our own for what we are (tu)

We dont need anything in reaction to them saying we're dead or not the same club, fuck them we dont need to justify or explain or prove what everyone else knows. If they want to be pathetic and say we're dead thats them simply denying reality in true tim fashion. No need for us to rise to it. We all know we're the same club, along with UEFA, FIFA, the SFA, and the Courts, as well as every football fan in scotland. Something subtle like "Since 1872" is fine but nothing OTT.

We should just get it right up them. A huge Union Jack with "The Quintessential British Club Says NO Surrender" Rule Britannia, GSTQ, The Sash, Derrys Walls, and, if theres enough that will sing it, The BIlly Boys for the whole game. Red Hands, Saltires, Union Flags everywhere. This should be a celebration of everything Rangers and everything British, not us answering their petty irrelevant accusations.

DO NOT TAKE SMOKE BOMBS...

YOU WILL BE ARRESTED, PROSECUTED AND BANNED FROM IBROX!!!!

We do not need to give the papers any more excuses.

I agree. Hampden is one of the easiest stadiums to get lifted in. Polis are always dickheads at hampden, and they will be extra vigilant for the OF game. Dont be daft bears, dont give them an excuse to lift you.

The day everyone was handed blue red and white paper to throw before the game in the broomy looked immense . Would like to see something similar maybe with a bit of orange thrown in :) as others have said the cops will be all over the banners etc so we need to keep them clean and unoffensive unfortunately. Not strictly Rangers related but maybe a huge banner celebrating maintaining the union..

fuck knows about a hampden party, but if we win i'll be strutting the streets like this

biDFHU0.jpg?fb

then i'll walk into work like so

vince-mcmahon-walk-geeks-and-cleats.gif

i'll still be absolutely hammered from the day before mind you :lol:

Then when you realise the consequences in regards to Ally's job...

hbdltGq.gif

fuck knows about a hampden party, but if we win i'll be strutting the streets like this

biDFHU0.jpg?fb

then i'll walk into work like so

vince-mcmahon-walk-geeks-and-cleats.gif

i'll still be absolutely hammered from the day before mind you :lol:

:lol: and if we lose, you play it off and say to the cunts....

dont-care-gif.gif