More Jiggery Pokery from the Piggery Jokery

From the club who like to tell us they're going all out against racism and all other prejudices, with limited credibility, now have a potential case where their player is currently guilty as it stands and they're all telling us that they know their player is innocent, despite claiming that it's one man's word against another in an attempt to dismiss the allegation.

Furthermore, they now want to change the anti-racism measures now that their player is under fire. How many rules do they want to change? Can we not simplify matters and change the rulebook to a pamphlet merely saying "whatever Peter says"?

P.S. I'm all chuffed with my clever wee title for this thread.

Cracking title :thumbup: They ( Lawwell) now own Scottish Football and own the rulebook,in fact their lawyers re-write it on command.Harper, Fenian and Lying Bastards Solicitors.

The interesting thing is that the phrase in question, "black c**t", isn't exactly a classic example of the Bulgarian language, so he's clearly picked it up in Scotland, perhaps on a certain training ground.

Does that pass for "banter" at Lennoxtown?

Or is it a bit like segregation in the USA, with big social divisions between black and white players?

The interesting thing is that the phrase in question, "black c**t", isn't exactly a classic example of the Bulgarian language, so he's clearly picked it up in Scotland, perhaps on a certain training ground.

Or is it a bit like segregation in the USA, with big social divisions between black and white players?

Must be fun on their bus to games...

"Right lads, you know you can't sit down next to the driver. All Catholics and blacks up the back."

Nah most Eastern Europeans hate blacks and know all the English phrases as they shout them at football games.I`d be more worried about taking a shower! :ph34r:

Great thread title but I have to add one bit of balance Oleg, he is an Aston villa player so could easily have picked it up from various organisations whilst in the UK. Apart from that, just like Blackadder and lovely plump pidgeon Speckled Jim he is guilty guilty guilty.

Cracking title . However the word of one player against another shouldn't be all it takes to get a player a 7 match ban . It could open a can of worms . If this sets the precedent then what stops black players accusing their rivals best players of racism just to get them banned . I'm.not saying tonev is innocent , none of us know that for sure , and that's the problem with the ruling

Aye , it shouldn't be one players word against another .

What if the guy had called Tonev a Polish C$$t , would that no have made it all ok ?

Or is there something different about a black guy being racially abused compared to a Polish or even ginger haired scots geezer ? .

Celtic ,n my opinion, are the most racist and sectarian club in Britain . They are scum and have a brass neck , but no way was Tonev going to fess up and he never will

Aye , it shouldn't be one players word against another .

What if the guy had called Tonev a Polish C$$t , would that no have made it all ok ?

Or is there something different about a black guy being racially abused compared to a Polish or even ginger haired scots geezer ? .

Celtic ,n my opinion, are the most racist and sectarian club in Britain . They are scum and have a brass neck , but no way was Tonev going to fess up and he never will

If he called him a "polish c@%t" id be blaming the boys lack of education

Tonev is Bulgarian