GOAT

kplfishtank

I hope you and your wee fella had a great day out at Ibrox. Tell him from me I hope he sees many more Rangers victories , oh and bin the parking ticket lol. WATP

Cheers.

Ended up just parking at the flats at the KP side and went for dinner at Pizza Hut at the forge at Parkhead.

Hope the wee yin enjoyed the game. Im taking my lil nigga to her first game soon cant wait. Hopefully she'll know better than to sing the ol' sash in school on the monday morning.

Was about to ask how he was and if he sat at peace. :lol:

:lol: Aye!

It was a bit of a gamble bringing him tbh as he has aspergers and we're never quite sure how he'll react to different scenarios, plus he's never sat through a full 90 minutes of a televised game. It's a long way to travel for him to decide after 5 minutes that it's too noisy/quiet/cold/bright/dark or whatever, but the gamble paid off.

How was yours?

:lol: Aye!

It was a bit of a gamble bringing him tbh as he has aspergers and we're never quite sure how he'll react to different scenarios, plus he's never sat through a full 90 minutes of a televised game. It's a long way to travel for him to decide after 5 minutes that it's too noisy/quiet/cold/bright/dark or whatever, but the gamble paid off.

How was yours?

He wouldn't sit at peace at times, but sat there ok at others. He's far too young for ST at the moment, but I defo want to take him back again this season for a game, maybe if we win the league and get the trophy.