I will never forgive ally for today

GOAT

All over them, down to ten men and he changes tactics to defensive! Miller for Foster is unforgivable. He's lost any respect i had for him. Useless bastard!!

I will never step foot in Ibrox whilst he is Rangers manager. Never!!

Good and don't come back you clown. Your an embarrassment to yourself and to the club . Maybe you could boycott RM as well. Good riddance

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fully understand why Goat (and many others) won't go back. After the debacle of the Ramsdens cup final against Raith, I vowed that I wouldn't return. I even wrote to Graham Wallace explaining why, and rationally setting out my arguments as to why McCoist should go - I didn't even mention the infamous karaoke night!

But, not surprisingly, I relented. However I wont this time - I've had enough! In my 40 years (I'm 61 now) I've rarely watched such dross or seen such an inept manager. So, for me, the season is over, and I will not return until McCoist is gone.

I don't ask you to agree with me, and I really don't care what others think - it's my personal decision and I will live with it. I am a shareholder and a season ticket holder (Sandy Jardine), but I simply cant watch that any more.

I think our only way to make the board do something is not turn up for 1 game. A really low attendance will show them we won't keep accepting things as they are. Pains me to say it as I would miss going along and I loved ally as a player

You're another clown that likes to talk pish on here.

Fuck me, coming from the biggest attention seeking cunt on here I'll take that as high praise indeed. That must be about 5 minutes since you started your last ally oot thread. You feeling ok? C'mon. Give us the greatest hits one more time :lol:

All over them, down to ten men and he changes tactics to defensive! Miller for Foster is unforgivable. He's lost any respect i had for him. Useless bastard!!

I will never step foot in Ibrox whilst he is Rangers manager. Never!!

be good if you boycotted RM while you are at it

you never have anything positive to say you are toxic as fuck and always seek to divide the support.

just saying :pipe:

Said on other post the man hasn't got it and he never will have it as a manager never mind Rangers manager.If we are all honest we had doubts in his first season in charge.Never mind admin when he lost Naismith through injury the full season nose dived as he just didn't know how to play his team without Naismith. Problem was he couldn't just go out and buy a new Naismith so he stood by and watched us fall apart.Lucky for him if that can be said the admin shit came along which gave him his get out but as I say if we are all honest with each other he has never cut it as the man in charge. He has had his time and think If he has any respect for this great club he should admit defeat and walk away.

Goat never give up supporting the gers, remember your thread about 3 weeks ago taking your wee lad to Ibrox, one of the best on here in ages. Keep going we need guys like yourself still at the matches, we all go through ups and downs, the downs are what makes the ups so good

I'm the same been saying for 3 years he won't be a good manager. WATP for a reason

Said on other post the man hasn't got it and he never will have it as a manager never mind Rangers manager.If we are all honest we had doubts in his first season in charge.Never mind admin when he lost Naismith through injury the full season nose dived as he just didn't know how to play his team without Naismith. Problem was he couldn't just go out and buy a new Naismith so he stood by and watched us fall apart.Lucky for him if that can be said the admin shit came along which gave him his get out but as I say if we are all honest with each other he has never cut it as the man in charge. He has had his time and think If he has any respect for this great club he should admit defeat and walk away.

If we are being honest the warning signs started before then when Walter left him in charge of Cup games, How often did we see things not going according to plan and walter having to come down stairs and have a word? Then as if by magic all would go well for us again. It was clear then he was out of his depth.

fuck me the players are letting the club down

as much as the manager.

from that team yesterday mccoist inherited 1 player and that was a youth player, the rest he brought to the club, he chose to bring them here, he chose to play them, he continually chooses to play them even when they are fucking honking

Fuck me, coming from the biggest attention seeking cunt on here I'll take that as high praise indeed. That must be about 5 minutes since you started your last ally oot thread. You feeling ok? C'mon. Give us the greatest hits one more time :lol:

outwith goats thread, do you think mccoist should stay?

Why should GOAT spend his money and time just be let down every week? See these Rangers men who love the club so dearly?? They fuck off to france or s.a because even they cant stand watching that fud in the dug out making a total cunt of our chances in promotion. Ibet half of the people that back sooper wanted plg sacked for less.. theres your double standards

Why should GOAT spend his money and time just be let down every week? See these Rangers men who love the club so dearly?? They fuck off to france or s.a because even they cant stand watching that fud in the dug out making a total cunt of our chances in promotion. Ibet half of the people that back sooper wanted plg sacked for less.. theres your double standards

i spend my money at ibrox because I support Rangers not mccoist.suppose some guys are more customers than fans

from that team yesterday mccoist inherited 1 player and that was a youth player, the rest he brought to the club, he chose to bring them here, he chose to play them, he continually chooses to play them even when they are fucking honking

Regardless of who signed them the players need to do more, we were controlling the game

until Smith's moment of madness, the manager can't legislate for that but it's easy to blame McCoist

as that's what we always do.

I'm not pro McCoist by any means but sometimes he gets blamed for things out if his control.

Ps he didn't sign jig

Regardless of who signed them the players need to do more, we were controlling the game

until Smith's moment of madness, the manager can't legislate for that but it's easy to blame McCoist

I'm not pro McCoist by any means but sometimes he gets blamed for things out if his control.

Ps he didn't sign jig

He chose to keep him this season (tu)

I've still not, and never will, forgive him for the Forfar result.

I have zero respect for him. He doesn't have what it takes to be a Rangers manager, he obviously knows that but stays in his position for the cash and the cash only.

Does a real Rangers man do that ? I don't think so.

It's been obvious since Malmo and Maribor.

Ps he didn't sign jig

ps he won't fucking drop him either.

Fucking mates sticking together.