I will never forgive ally for today

GOAT

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i spend my money at ibrox because I support Rangers not mccoist.suppose some guys are more customers than fans

you must have loads of spare cash then. Me? Ill continue to save for my family trip to florida than contribute to that free loaders salary. Like I said, if its ok for Rangers men to fuck off to the other side of the globe and then have the nerve to try and justify mccoists management then its ok for anyone who is upset with the product on show

you must have loads of spare cash then. Me? Ill continue to save for my family trip to florida than contribute to that free loaders salary. Like I said, if its ok for Rangers men to fuck off to the other side of the globe and then have the nerve to try and justify mccoists management then its ok for anyone who is upset with the product on show

your a shit fan simple

Ally is almost clueless. I know that some teams still play with a big target man up front but to have that as the main and only tactic is embarrassing. I cringe when I see us continually lump the ball from the back on to Jon dalys head.

your a shit fan simple

aye and your super duper uber. Unlike you I have to prioritise and weigh up value for money that I work my cunt off for all week. Then take into consideration the travelling to the game. If its not worth it then I aint gonna go and skint myself to watch whats on par with the local junior teams

aye and your super duper uber. Unlike you I have to prioritise and weigh up value for money that I work my cunt off for all week. Then take into consideration the travelling to the game. If its not worth it then I aint gonna go and skint myself to watch whats on par with the local junior teams

thats because your a shit fan. The sooner we rid ourselves of cunts like you the better

Go find some other club to follow so and don't come back, you won't be missed.

I can't see what some of you guys have against GOAT, the man was obviously angry at what happened yesterday, as was a bloody lot of us.

The guy was pleased as punch to take his wee boy to Ibrox the other week, thus insuring the next generation of Rangers fans.

I was angry about the game yesterday, but GOAT was doubly angry as he wants his wee boy to enjoy the euphoria just as he and us have of being a supporter of the most successful Club in the Scotland.

Edit:- Think again GOAT, don't let McClown get you down, you'll be here long after he's gone.

When you look back on it Ally set records as a player but was he that good?

Souness kept him on the bench. Shows what he thought of him. At that time we had world class midfielders playing for us and they would regularly give him taps ins.

I have doubts about good a player he actually was.

When you look back on it Ally set records as a player but was he that good?

Souness kept him on the bench. Shows what he thought of him. At that time we had world class midfielders playing for us and they would regularly give him taps ins.

I have doubts about good a player he actually was.

Then, with the greatest respect, I am trying to find a word that would not call you an idiot, but struggling.

I was steaming when i wrote this and i also sent some abusive PM's to members who gave me shite, so take this as a one off apology to everyone!

I still stand by mccoist is a useless bastard though, that opinion doesnt look like it will ever change.

Before my time, so a question for the older bears.

How does this compare to the Greig situation?. Club legend who wasnt cut out for management etc. Would you say its worse now, considering the level of oppositon were facing?.

Worse now as we are getting beat to lower League and Part Time Teams often.

Greig was poor but at least he wassup against tougher opposition.

For me it's worse now.

But it was tough back then but at least we had some European results but for me Mcoist is the worst now in my opinion.

I'm 55 And lived through Batcalona 72 .

Also I sat in an empty Ibrox and it was horrendous but I'm really really concerned it will go that way unless we change him now.

Re John Greig, he won two Scottish cups and two league cups in 5 years, but no league title.

Think he had a decent run in Europe one season.

Correct he also got to the quarter finals of the European cup beating juvenile and PSV, but no doubt some Ally lover will come along and say something like the European cup was easier then.

At least we had fighters back then.

Mcoist is worse by far in my opinion he is utterly clueless.

GOAT a lot of us feel the same, tone down the internet hardman antics though... you are only embarassng yourself mate, drunk or not.

As for the wanker who mentioned Smith/carrying the coffin, I am embarassed pathetic clowns like you support this great club.

Anyway, Sad to say our board a complete joke and our manager is never a manager, he wont be pushed and will continue to potentially jeapordise the future of the club he claims to love, my only worry is when he realises it might be too late.