I will never forgive ally for today

GOAT

Its fuckin Reekin in here tonight...nearly 4 times as many ghuests as Members. Its all about The Rangers.

The sad no life haters chuggin their hauf inch cocks in their pish stenched bedrooms looking to us for entertainment their dreary lives. Hoping to see Bear turn against Bear and the only thing positive about the whole sad sorry state of affairs is....their wee sisters are getting a night aff...and/or it gives them solace and comfort to face daddy when he gets hame fae the Knights later....Pathetic sums them up tbh.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We actually were playing the best we'd played in ages for a while, then we started to fall apart a bit, then the baffling substitutions. The fact we went to 10 men probs saved Allys job.

No wit PM me ya ride and well sort this out in person ya cock

FIGHT

FIGHT

FIGHT

FIGHT

FIGHT

FIGHT

But on a serious note it's Goats money and he can do what the fuck he likes with it, football plays the support the team card to often if he doesn't like the product then it's up to him.

I didn't buy a ST after the 3rd Div coz I wouldn't pay the money for me and my 2 kids to go watch a clueless clown stumble and thumble his way through while giving his mates a pat on the back for being shit and offer them cooshie jobs.

If I were the board I would sack the 3 fuckwits and tell them there's no money, they have been robbing us and bleeding us for years and have lined their pockets, Dick Turpin had the decency to wear a mask when he robbed folks.

In my opinion, boycotting because of the manager is as bad as the UOF boycotting because of the board.

We want the fucken manager out. What is it going to take, seriously? I'll boycott and protest until he's gone if that's what it's gonna take.

Just wondering how long McCoist would have lasted if we had not going into admin?

How long would he have lasted at any other football club? He wouldn't last 6 months yet we're giving him half a decade and throwing tens of millions at him it's nuts!

Ok the majority are in agreement that ally should of went a year ago but it's

the Same boring repetitive pish on here, the club has been tore to shreds in

the last 3 year but nearly every thread is about McCoists failures.

Yes I want change but if people believe it's as simple as a new manager then

I'm sorry but it's not that simple, fuck me the players are letting the club down

as much as the manager.

Ok the majority are in agreement that ally should of went a year ago but it's

the Same boring repetitive pish on here, the club has been tore to shreds in

the last 3 year but nearly every thread is about McCoists failures.

Yes I want change but if people believe it's as simple as a new manager then

I'm sorry but it's not that simple, fuck me the players are letting the club down

as much as the manager.

New manager worked well for Man United eh?