turn £10 into £1000 challenge

showtime69

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know,shite for me though as I'm only playing with 6 quid odd :lol: Alright for you lot who are in the hundreds now however,hopefully won't take too long to be in the same boat (tu)

That's your problem!!!

Ditch the boat and fly home

I've went for over 1.5 in the Swiss and Belgium games trebled with a Portugal win over Cape Verde.

£88.30 returning just over £196.

Shiting myself already, fuck knows what i'll be like if this comes up and I need to stick it all on the next bet :lol:

I've went for over 1.5 in the Swiss and Belgium games trebled with a Portugal win over Cape Verde.

£88.30 returning just over £196.

Shiting myself already, fuck knows what i'll be like if this comes up and I need to stick it all on the next bet :lol:

As the money goes up mate you can of course afford to to less risks.. Like if the 196 comes in a single winner from there will nudge yo towards 300

As the money goes up mate you can of course afford to to less risks.. Like if the 196 comes in a single winner from there will nudge yo towards 300

That's the plan. If I can get this up tonight I will stick to over 1.5 singles. Can't seem to go wrong with them.

Careful with Portugal.They should win of course but its a friendly,odds arent the best,and it was 0-0 last time they met,Cape Verde are ranked at 38.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Verde_national_football_team

Lots of players play in the top leagues.

Good luck.Hoping Portugal win for you all.