The look on Ally's face when we next beat Celtic

Dibble

Here's the truth: the manager is useless.

We WILL get back where we belong. When we get back where we belong and we pack out Ibrox for an Old Firm Match and Boyd, Miller, MacLeod, Clark or whoever slams a winner into the back of the net, watch as the camera pans to Alistair Murdoch McCoist celebrating

We are the people.

He will be in one of the stands because he won't be manager.

We have the second highest wage bill in a country that has a terrible standard of domestic football. And of course, having the second highest wage bill does not guarantee you anything. It just gives you a better chance, in theory.

terrible standard of domestic football, what a lot of pish, in the last year dundee united have just sold nearly 5million quid worth of young talent they have either reared themselves or seen play and brought to their club and developed further

last night i watched a 7million quid a year wage squad launch high balls for 5 minutes, only to see part time alloa pass the ball 9 times and acore the winning goal

a hibs team that lost 17 players in the summer came to Ibrox and passed us off the park, they also scored 3 goals by playing on the deck football

just because you watch us playing fucking honking football, you cannot tar scottish football with the same brush

We WILL get back where we belong. We all want this badly, none more than Ally McCoist.

i badly want a lot of things, but sheer want doesnt get you anything, you actually have to work at it to get somewhere, and we clearly arent working on anything at ibrox

I hear people expecting us to play silky football, to win every game, to win every cup.

Here's the truth: the whole of Scottish football is shit.

I accept the following fact: we have the second highest wage bill in Scotland. That should mean, in theory, we have the second best team.

Therefore, we should have been the best team in Division 3. We were

We should have been the best in League One. We were and we were undefeated.

We should be the best in the Championship. We are 9 points off First Place. It's December. It's not good. We are 9 points off where we would expect to be. We can claw it back and get promoted.

In theory, we should be challenging for cups. We have beaten quite a number of premiership sides as our wage bill would suggest we should. We have also had some terrible results. Our cup record is very poor.

We have the second highest wage bill in a country that has a terrible standard of domestic football. And of course, having the second highest wage bill does not guarantee you anything. It just gives you a better chance, in theory.

Just because we are Rangers football club doesn't mean we have a right to win anything. On the park it is 11 men against 11 men and more often than not, we win. That's a fact. Sometimes we lose. That's also a fact. Sometimes big teams lose to small teams. Sometimes clubs go through rough patches. The last three years have been fucking tough as a Rangers supporter. We all know this. We all want things to improve. I don't believe in a utopia where we play great football and win everything whilst keeping the bank balanced. That's the reality of the situation.

However, I know this...

We WILL get back where we belong. We all want this badly, none more than Ally McCoist. Yes, he has got a lot of things wrong over the past three years. But I'll tell you this, when we get back where we belong and we pack out Ibrox for an Old Firm Match and Boyd, Miller, McCulloch, MacLeod, Clark or whoever slams a winner into the back of the net, watch as the camera pans to Alistair Murdoch McCoist celebrating as manager of Rangers and tell me it isn't worth the pain of the last three years.

We are the people.

Reaches for length of lead piping . . .

I hear people expecting us to play silky football, to win every game, to win every cup.

I accept the following fact: we have the second highest wage bill in Scotland. That should mean, in theory, we have the second best team.

We should be the best in the Championship. We are 9 points off First Place. It's December. It's not good. We are 9 points off where we would expect to be. We can claw it back and get promoted.

In theory, we should be challenging for cups. We have beaten quite a number of premiership sides as our wage bill would suggest we should. We have also had some terrible results. Our cup record is very poor.

Just because we are Rangers football club doesn't mean we have a right to win anything. On the park it is 11 men against 11 men and more often than not, we win. That's a fact. Sometimes we lose. That's also a fact. Sometimes big teams lose to small teams. Sometimes clubs go through rough patches. The last three years have been fucking tough as a Rangers supporter. We all know this. We all want things to improve. I don't believe in a utopia where we play great football and win everything whilst keeping the bank balanced. That's the reality of the situation.

However, I know this...

We WILL get back where we belong. We all want this badly, none more than Ally McCoist. Yes, he has got a lot of things wrong over the past three years. But I'll tell you this, when we get back where we belong and we pack out Ibrox for an Old Firm Match and Boyd, Miller, McCulloch, MacLeod, Clark or whoever slams a winner into the back of the net, watch as the camera pans to Alistair Murdoch McCoist celebrating as manager of Rangers and tell me it isn't worth the pain of the last three years.

We are the people.

We won't as that fixture finished the day that scum tried to kill us.

As for the rest of the post, just plain wrong. As far as I'm concerned, McCoist doesn't give two F***S for anyone other than himself.

However, I know this...

We are the people.

McCulloch in central defence against the Filth! McCulloch anywhere on the park against the Filth!!

Oh and when is Clark going to get a game against them? I think he was only signed to stop him scoring against us this season.

Ally is a tactical genius ,its just a pity we are 9 behind Hearts.

However, I know this...

We are the people.

McCulloch in central defence against the Filth! McCulloch anywhere on the park against the Filth!!

Oh and when is Clark going to get a game against them? I think he was only signed to stop him scoring against us this season.

Ally is a tactical genius ,its just a pity we are 9 behind Hearts.

the look on allys face will be of confusion and amazement as another manager manages to get the mighty Glasgow Rangers actually playing football

McCoist will be sitting in the directors box going "i canny see the baw, where is it" to be answered by anyone else "its that white thing moving about that big green pitch ally"

We expect 11 professional footballers being paid hundreds, thousands, millions a year to be able to string 3 passes together against lesser teams.

What an unreasonable bunch we are.

even worse is that we got passed off the park by a fucking part time team on a pitch that is as flat as a bowling green

fair enough not being able to play football if the pitch is like a battlefield, but when you play on a surface thats good enough to play bowls on then you really need a fucking look at who's running the team

is this a fucking joke? A hope the next time we play them Mr McCoist is in his fucking house watching us give them a game instead of in the dugout when they are out to break records against our fucking team.

Very eloquently put Scott.

However, I know this...

We are the people.

You're out of your fucking tree.