New Manager.....Who Do The Fans Want?

JamieG54

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who should replace Ally when he finally gets sacked? We don't really want to use an ex Manager or player but do we need that to steady the ship. The crowds are down only because of Allys style of play and nothing else so we need some excitement to get the numbers back into Ibrox.

Steve Clark

Frank and Ronald De Boer

Jimmy Calderwood

Stuart McCall

Steven Presley

Gordon Strachan

AVB

Robbie Nelson

Walter Smith

Big Eck

Numan and Mols

Tony Pullis

Di Matteo

Hasslebaink

Barry Ferguson

Sherwood

Anyone else that we could consider?

Some great names in their mate.

I'm sure frank de boer would quit Ajax tomorrow and we'd get him sent over on a Megabus.

Di Matteo too, it's not like he's just taken a high profile job.

Tony pulis, an established premier league manager would def save on wages and our style of play would improve no end.

Strachan, the ex celtic manager, doing great in charge of Scotland. Yip he is also a great shout.

I see uve named loads of ex players, surprised u left cribari out this time, last time u had a big hardon for him.

Sherwood and avb still make it though. Again avb would be really cheap and it's not like he already has a high profile job.

So many great options there it's difficult to choose just one. Great post...

Some great names in their mate.

I'm sure frank de boer would quit Ajax tomorrow and we'd get him sent over on a Megabus.

Di Matteo too, it's not like he's just taken a high profile job.

Tony pulis, an established premier league manager would def save on wages and our style of play would improve no end.

Strachan, the ex celtic manager, doing great in charge of Scotland. Yip he is also a great shout.

I see uve named loads of ex players, surprised u left cribari out this time, last time u had a big hardon for him.

Sherwood and avb still make it though. Again avb would be really cheap and it's not like he already has a high profile job.

So many great options there it's difficult to choose just one. Great post...

Thanks mate. Studied the list well. Any names you'd put forward yourself?

I'd have you as manager Jamie.

First to want Rangers beat, first to bet against us and first to want the scum to rape us 5-0.

We need a man full of new ideas. :thumbup:

Me and you as Assistant. Can you fold your arms or pocket them and pass the chewing gum? If so, your on par with Durrant

I like how you've put frank AND Ronald, or Numan AND Mols.... It's either both of them or they can fuck off :lol:

As for the gaffers job, the vast majority are out if our price range, other than Calderwood obviously who I genuinely believe would be worse than Ally :lol:

A few names might be interested in the role, but who knows. I'd throw in Mixu and Curbishly.

was on sky recently and spoke well??

fuck the tactics and style of play, he was on the telly and could speak

thats exactly the type of manager we need

snap him up!! (tu) (tu)

Ally made us laugh on TV and got the gig so we could do worse than speaking well :lol:

I'd prefer Ancelotti. I think he'd well up for leaving Real for us :craphead:

Good shout. I bet Ronaldo and Bale would jump at the chance to be reunited with him at Ibrox. Imagine Bale, Boyd and Ronaldo as a front 3. Although in saying that. Doesn't he normally play Bale on the right? Can't have players out of position.

Who was it that got the best out of that Roy Race guy?

I actually lol'd at this shout. Get him in. Get Roy him self in... He could bang the goals in as a player... So surely he'd be an excellent manager for us.

Plus he played for about 40 years so that's gotta count for something.