The players don't care

Just back from a night out in Edinburgh. Ian Black in the vip area on the bevy. If I was MacCoist the players would be in first thing in the morning after getting beat by Alloa and scraping past Cowdenbeath. Fair enough players have a life outside of football, but personally if I was playing for Rangers during the season I wouldn't be out on the drink. Just annoys me like, I'm actually raging how bad things are at the club the now and the players are swanning about not really caring as long as they get their over inflated wages. Also seen him out in Edinburgh two weeks ago the time before I was out. Less time on the bevy, more time on the training pitch improving your game. Cheers pal.

Some people who know Black say he does not drink, Dont know whether true or not.

I have seen little from our players, apart from interviews, to show they care.

Our squad is good on paper, or in the paper but shite on grass and astroturf.

McCoist and the other 2 stooges are rightly getting slaughtered but the players must also take responsibility for what happens on the park and their failure to do what they are paid to do.

Their seems to be a lot of our support who think it is all McCoist's fault and the players would be much better under a new manager. If that is the case then it would be partly down to the players not doing it for the manager and for me that is unforgivable. They should be playing for the club regardless of who is in the dugout.

Hes a scummy wee taig rat fuck anyway, we should have never signed him, and any decent Rangers manager would have sacked him for betting against us instead of backing him like our dud of a manager did.