*** Rm Ricksen Appeal Thread - Ends Today***

bluepeter

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask who is organising this.I am the orginisor for the dinner and the game and this is news to me .

I was at a meeting with rangers and victor his agent at Ibrox yesterday and it was not mentioned.

RangersMedia are organising it. I'm the person responsible. Can I ask why you think we should inform you before we do fundraising?

This thread was timed terribly, with McCoist and boardroom stuff taking attention away from it. Christmas time as well, so not the best time to fundraise.

Still, the donations are still open and we will donate all money to the causes stated in the OP, so feel free to give anything you can. I plan to update the total later, can someone remind me if I haven't done it by tonight?

This thread was timed terribly, with McCoist and boardroom stuff taking attention away from it. Christmas time as well, so not the best time to fundraise.

Still, the donations are still open and we will donate all money to the causes stated in the OP, so feel free to give anything you can. I plan to update the total later, can someone remind me if I haven't done it by tonight?

Done and tonight is still young.

Mrs Eagle's Rangers Charity Shop has donated £50 (tu)

(That's roughly half of the money the shop raised here on RM with the recent jewellery sales. The other half will go to RCF and other good causes).

Good work Mrs E . . . . . and a wee bump for a good cause .

I promised to update this a while ago, apologies it took so long. The good news is, the donations so far for the period are £505. This includes one £100 donation, and 2 x £50 donations!

Thanks to everyone who has donated, no matter the amount it will all go to the good causes listed in the OP :clap:

The RM PayPal Donate page is now back online after the server migration...

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

So if you're not able to make the game (or even if you are) but would still like to support Fernando's causes, you can donate a couple of quid via RM and be sure that your money will get there intact. (tu)

ricksen.jpg

Oh and if we don't reach our target, the Teddy Bear gets it...

492567321-fernando-ricksen-and-his-wife-

The RM PayPal Donate page is now back online after the server migration...

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

So if you're not able to make the game (or even if you are) but would still like to support Fernando's causes, you can donate a couple of quid via RM and be sure that your money will get there intact. (tu)

ricksen.jpg

Oh and if we don't reach our target, the Teddy Bear gets it...

492567321-fernando-ricksen-and-his-wife-

(tu)