Anyone in the dressing room you would like to see get a go?

Zarate

If, say, we popped Ally on gardening leave - who within the current set up would you like to see have a punt? I think you have to rule out Durrant, McDowall etc. - but put it to the vote right now Ally v Durrant and i'd be voting for Durrant - so basically i'm asking you guys if there are any players you'd like to see take a punt?

Has anyone shown that kind of ambition?

Even just the spurt you sometimes get out of a new manager might generate momentum and get us into the playoff.

Any thoughts?

Absolutely not. I want Durrant and McDowell out. In addition, apart from MacLeod and McGregor, I want pretty much all of the players out too.

No. We needd a manager not afraid to make changes. And the cost is the cost because as the biggest team in the country we need the best man available. It should be a manager with a director t football. If we have a good manager then to be successful in Scotland we wouldnt need to over spend on the playing squad.

How about Ashley getting his finger out and doing a deal to end the contrast early and actualky replacing the manager instead of this shambles running on....

I think Ashley wants a clean sheet to work with, that comes in the summer. We will limp on until then.