• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubbish.

It's practically unheard of for a manager to 'work his notice'

McCoist knew exactly what he was doing. Knew the clubs position and thought he may as well milk it for the final time.

His reputation is in tatters. Doubt he cares though as his bank balance is full of the blue pounds.

That's because managers, and players, rarely have a clause in their contract that allows them to resign and requires they serve a notice period.

Load of shite from Ally, he was upset at the redundancies and his secretary in particular, quite right too btw, but he hands in a years notice.

Now if I was that upset I'd tell them I was packing it in there and then but not Ally he gets his wages increased and overseas the humiliation of Rangers

Anyone who believes McCoist is only at Rangers for the money, or that he would ever deliberately harm the club is an absolute fool, and wants to have a good look at themselves.

The personal abuse has to stop. Ally McCoist has done more for Rangers than any of the imposters spouting this pish. You have no place at Ibrox with that timmy mentality.

Utter shite as a player yes as a manager NO!!!

He is robbing us blind and knows how to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Just what has poor wee Ally had to put up with by any board? The only interference he has had was when CG correctly called him out as a dud and he spat the dummy.

I really beleive he feels he is bigger than the club now. To think of the abuse Naismith etc took yet this fucking money grabbing grub could actually bankrupt us chasing his own pieces of silver is mind blowing. The hypocrisy is staggering.

If he was sacked tomorrow for gross incompetence he would have us in court on a heartbeat.

Rangers have ( and still do!!) given to Ally more than Ally has ever given to the club. Jus legacy could he the final nail in our coffin with his shite bag, dinasaur footballing policy to being a money grabbing spiv.

You think he is working 15 hour shifts for nothing the way the blind loyal still get behind him.

He isn't and has never been! Yes he didn't get paid for a couple of months during the companies transferring but he got it all back !! CG rewarded and backed him to the max. He got penny shares worth millions.

Then after calling the dud out Ally snidely went behind his back. A fucking chancer and legend no more. I would take Dick Campbell before this joker any day of the week. He's a dud, he knows it. He wants his money, we all know it (well most) and he does not give a fuck about anyone bar himself. Sorry and his mates :-(

No doubt?

Ah, I get it now. Well I am just applying common sense, why would the board of a football club want to keep a manager in place that was very poor at his job and already given notice to go at the end of his contract. The chance to get in a new manager who might save our season and win promotion would be like a Christmas pressy for them. Simples. :)

Ah, I get it now. Well I am just applying common sense, why would the board of a football club want to keep a manager in place that was very poor at his job and already given notice to go at the end of his contract. The chance to get in a new manager that might save our season and win promotion would be like a Christmas pressy for them. Simples. :)

There's the doubt. Who can honestly apply 'common sense' to this board?

Not to mention Ally is the perfect deflection from their own inadequacies, just before the AGM.

There's the doubt. Who can honestly apply 'common sense' to this board?

Not to mention Ally is the perfect deflection from their own inadequacies, just before the AGM.

You are starting to apply your logic to my thinking and I am not going down that road. :)

You believe the big bad board are all bad, well on some things they (various boards) have done things poorly but on the Ally situation I have 'no doubt' they like 99% of us fans want Ally gone from his position a.s.a.p. That is my position and have no intention of changing my opinion.

One last thing, Ally will not offer to leave for no money so this thread is really a waste of time anyway. If he does I will off course apologise to you Al.

You are starting to apply your logic to my thinking and I am not going down that road. :)

You believe the big bad board are all bad, well on some things they (various boards) have done things poorly but on the Ally situation I have 'no doubt' they like 99% of us fans want Ally gone from his position a.s.a.p. That is my position and have no intention of changing my opinion.

One last thing, Ally will not offer to leave for no money so this thread is really a waste of time anyway. If he does I will off course apologise to you Al.

I don't know how anyone can sit there and smugly say they have no doubt about such complex issues. Where have you been the last 3 years?

Ally would be the one deserving of plenty apologies if that's the case. I have 'no doubt' not many would though.

I don't know how anyone can sit their and smugly say they have no doubt about such complex issues.

Where have you been the last 3 years?

Ally would be the one deserving of plenty apologies if that's the case. Don't many would volunteer though.

So you're predicting the future now? Are you also sitting there smugly in that case? :craphead:

It's an educated guess. Many people don't like admitting they were wrong, especially on here and especially when they've been so vicious about it.

McCoist was a legendary player for us, a great personality as well, but has much management expertise as a decaying lump of dog shit. I'm sure if it turns out McCoist is fighting something the fans do not know about and is doing the right thing just now, plenty of us will feel the need to hold up their hands and forgive him. Looking at the facts we have been given, it seems McCoist is putting the club into a perilous position in order to satisfy his own greed. Until that changes I don't think you can be so hard on the 95% of fans that do not believe McCoist has the best interests of us or the club at heart. Hope he proves us wrong, but that is looking incredibly unlikely.

I wonder how apologetic the pro-ally fans will be if it is proven McCoist is just being a greedy self-centred tosser.

McCoist was a legendary player for us, a great personality as well, but has much management expertise as a decaying lump of dog shit. I'm sure if it turns out McCoist is fighting something the fans do not know about and is doing the right thing just now, plenty of us will feel the need to hold up their hands and forgive him. Looking at the facts we have been given, it seems McCoist is putting the club into a perilous position in order to satisfy his own greed. Until that changes I don't think you can be so hard on the 95% of fans that do not believe McCoist has the best interests of us or the club at heart. Hope he proves us wrong, but that is looking incredibly unlikely.

I wonder how apologetic the pro-ally fans will be if it is proven McCoist is just being a greedy self-centred tosser.

Personally? I'd be gutted, still wouldn't call him the names and insults plenty relish on here.

I don't know how anyone can sit there and smugly say they have no doubt about such complex issues. Where have you been the last 3 years?

Ally would be the one deserving of plenty apologies if that's the case. I have 'no doubt' not many would though.

I think you should post less and think more between posts, because you write in a manner that you probably understand, but most of us cannot. :ohmy: Now then what was I saying about the board not wanting Ally around for much longer, how did your theory on that one go. Good night Al.

I think you should post less and think more between posts, because you write in a manner that you probably understand, but most of us cannot. :ohmy: Now then what was I saying about the board not wanting Ally around for much longer, how did your theory on that one go. Good night Al.

You have no idea of what's happened, like the rest of us.