A line up that would send a message

Dibble

If McDowall has any balls at all, he will make sweeping changes to the team. Losing is bad enough but it is even worse when the same impostors are in the starting 11.

Please McDowall, give others a chance. Play young players who may be able to actually pass and move and play FOOTBALL...

Robinson

Sinnamon, McGregor, Gasparotto, Wallace

Hutton, MacLeod, Law

Shiels, Clark, Templeton

If MacLeod is still out, replace with a youth player

If Templeton is still out, replace with a youth player

If we are gonna lose anyway, we may as well give youth a chance

In any case, if we do not have a youth player better than Foster, then the entire youth squad should retire from football now because Richard Foster is complete and utter garbage

You guys are right about Law, I shouldn't have put him in there.

In fact, that critical area of the pitch (centre midfield engine room) We are so weak in there.

I grew up watching Stuart McCall and Ian Ferguson in the heart of the midfield. A couple of absolutely solid winners who gave everything.

Now we have Black and Law... depressing

IMO A team like that will win nothing (inc promotion).

SInnamon and Gasparotto? I havent seen much of them but what i have seen has been a much lower level, but ok worth a try if we arent concerned about making the playoffs.

Dont forget that McGregor has only been a professional for a couple of seasons but will be expected to talk Gasparotto thru games.

Hutton and Law are two of the laziest footballers i have ever seen in 40yrs of watching football.

Templeton and Shiels have no heart.

Sadly the squad of players we have cannot be trusted. I dont want our younger lads anywhere near toxic players like Black.

Does any one know how each of the loan players has been getting on? Can anyone give us a rundown?

Its not easy. I tried a couple of weeks ago but not much discussion on their teams fan boards. A couple of match reports gave Barry good right ups but he did cost them a goal in another game(losing ball in dangerous area). Raith have been struggling, they play Falkirk on Alba 5.30 so hopefully Barry gets a game.